The Fall of Roe v Wade & the Insidious Fascist Plot to Make All Women into Mere Broodmares

NY Times reprint

15 Likes

The judge who cleared this law to go into effect called all the people who wrote briefs against the law “abortionists”…

More on this from the local NPR station:

14 Likes

angry GIF

Sometimes i feel like the only options are hopelessness or incandescent rage. It makes me sooo tired.

14 Likes
16 Likes

Looks like I might have to move my prescription to a different pharmacy… :frowning_face: Kroger, I guess?

14 Likes

How is it not a HIPAA violation to require patients to divulge PHI to fill a lawful prescription? There should be consequences from that.

18 Likes

Where are those right wingers whinging about HIPAA when you need them… /s

13 Likes

The Tories do know that they don’t have to copy the Republicans?

(Answer: Yes, but they don’t care about anyone but themselves)

:grimacing:

12 Likes
10 Likes

16 Likes
17 Likes
20 Likes

Wish ALL the students had walked out, but it’s still a good start.

17 Likes
18 Likes

A ‘wrongful death’ suit against his ex-wife:

18 Likes

I heard that story on the air this morning. I almost lost it at the point where they were talking about vomiting numerous times not being the “right kind” of symptoms (to have her come back to the hospital to deal with her miscarriage). WTF is wrong with those people?

17 Likes

How much time do you have?

16 Likes

Here’s hoping that the judge/jury analyzes the fetus’ income vs the potential expenses if she had carried the fetus to term and raised it, and awards the ex-husband negative six-figures as an “award.”

14 Likes

Prove it was yours!

13 Likes

s reactions wars GIF

8 Likes