The Fall of Roe v Wade & the Insidious Fascist Plot to Make All Women into Mere Broodmares

15 Likes
10 Likes

no man GIF

8 Likes
10 Likes

Man accused of killing 3 at Planned Parenthood clinic can be forcibly medicated to make him competent to stand trial, judge says - CBS News

8 Likes

hey lindsey…

stephen colbert middle finger GIF

11 Likes
18 Likes
18 Likes

Jesus F. Christ :open_mouth:

13 Likes

Biden’s Hail Mary:

17 Likes

As a bonus it would make Manchin irrelevant.

14 Likes

I’ve walked past that building innumerable times. It’s right in the gayborhood.

11 Likes
9 Likes

Under a 1856? Law.

Arizona wasn’t even a state until 1912.

17 Likes

Just a reminder:

19 Likes
15 Likes

She builds up the story, and then gets to the realization:

Recently I posted a tweet about my observation that white conservatives frequently use abortion for birth control. The tweet went viral, with thousands of corroborating replies and anecdotes. The overwhelming consensus was that these hypocrites expect us to cover for them, but never vice versa.

Now that Roe has ended, I have half a mind to out every last one of them.

And by the end of the piece:

I still sometimes wish I could out some of my evangelical friends with public proclamations about their secret, salacious abortions. But what I must do instead is tell anti-choicers, tell you, tell everyone that the lie itself exists. Only by owning the secrets we have kept for each other, by calling out the lie and speaking truth to its power, does our right to privacy have any hope of being returned to us.

22 Likes

Prosecuting miscarriages is not theoretical folks, it is happening right now.

19 Likes

Related enough to the thread because of the parallels of how those policies reflect the similarities between Poland and red states

13 Likes

18 Likes