The Fall of Roe v Wade & the Insidious Fascist Plot to Make All Women into Mere Broodmares

This could be repeated ad infinitum.

15 Likes
13 Likes

The suit claims that the FDA lacked the authority to approve the drug, did not adequately study the medication and that the drug is unsafe

1. Approving or disapproving drugs is a major function of and reason for existence of the FDA.
  2. citation required
  3. It has been in use for decades. Please show your work. Evidence of this “unsafe drug” seems to amount to “it terminates pregnancies!” which is kind of the idea.

I really cannot wait for these misgynistic asshats to crawl back into their slimy hidey-holes where they came from.

go away gtfo GIF

21 Likes

They won’t retreat, they will have to be beaten back with flaming torches.

8 Likes

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/indiana-doctor-defends-actions-10-year-olds-abortion-93758126

Indiana Attorney General Todd Rokita told Fox News in July that he would look into whether Bernard violated child abuse notification or abortion reporting laws. Rokita has kept the investigation going even after a 27-year-old man was charged in Columbus, Ohio, with raping the girl, and public records show Bernard met Indiana’s required three-day reporting period for an abortion performed on a girl younger than 16.

This is straight up intimidation. “We know that this doctor followed every one of our stupid, byzantine rules for this stuff, but we are going to make her life hell to make sure other docs realize what will happen to them if they don’t toe our line.”

23 Likes

Attack on Abortion rights in the UK fails:

I’m sure the Gilead party were just itching to use this as a wedge and hammer away, with their aim being rolling back all access to abortion.

15 Likes

And ultimately, even if she’s right, her feelings don’t take priority over women’s lives and well-being. That’s something people seem to forget all too often. Abortion rights aren’t about a woman’s lifestyle, they are often life-or-death.

14 Likes
15 Likes

This is the government version of a SLAPP suit. There are no grounds for it, the asshat knows this, but is proceeding in order to intimidate other providers into toeing his stupid line.

Angry Ariana Grande GIF by NETFLIX

19 Likes
17 Likes

Activists Are Trying to Ban Abortion Pills in Blue States, Forcing Patients to Face Protesters

16 Likes

shocked philip j fry GIF

13 Likes
13 Likes

I first read that second headline as being that they were asking for more money, which would be bullshit.
Given that, if I’m reading this right, the police budget in Nashville alone is over $200M.

$2M is a drop in the bucket, and long overdue!

12 Likes
22 Likes

They are killing her.

18 Likes

Not terrifying or anything…

21 Likes

joanna lumley rage GIF

18 Likes

We knew this on the way a decade ago. It was comforting to believe in “settled case law” as though that would protect our rights. “Nobody could want to go back to the before times, right?”

9 Likes

This one could also go under the biden thread because this man has been in politics since 1973 and at what fucking point has he pushed any law protecting women from this?

13 Likes