The Fall of Roe v Wade & the Insidious Fascist Plot to Make All Women into Mere Broodmares

Title X? Nope, the federal law stops at the Texas border. Being a woman in TX is dangerous, folks. (Yes, even more so than anywhere else.)

16 Likes
14 Likes

15 Likes
14 Likes

Brave woman. All blessings to her and her positive connections.

14 Likes
15 Likes

19 Likes

Oh, yes. That well known champion of women’s health…Peter Thiel!?!

lucious lyon wtf GIF

21 Likes

Momma Doctor Jones is my go-to GYN info source. She is pissed.

15 Likes

That’s a two-fer: get young women off of effective birth control so they’re more likely to get pregnant, convince them to go on a modern version of the ‘rhythm method’ so they’re more likely to get pregnant, and make sure it’s an app that can be monitored to determine if and when they get pregnant so as to make sure they don’t get an abortion.

Oh, OK, I guess that’s a three-fer.

17 Likes

How many times can Brett say “fair” and “balanced” in one video? Gee, I wonder what that dog whistle references?

10 Likes

“If it is not right for everyone in every circumstance, then it must be outlawed!” Asshole. Just an asshole.

(Throw in antivaxx talking points for bonus!)

11 Likes

Da fuq; did they clone Ben Shapiro???

She sounds and looks just like him; yuck.

10 Likes

As she should be. This is just

Rage GIF

I hate hate hate these assholes are getting to girls and filling their heads with these lies to advance their assholery and regressive goals for women.

I am all for free IUDs for every uterus-having teen after their first menstruation if they want it

14 Likes

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2024/03/21/life-conception-christian-theology-00147804

7 Likes

Sad Cry GIF by Bounce

16 Likes

Real data and in the trenches with the fallout:

14 Likes
12 Likes

This entire debate could be for naught at the Supreme Court Tuesday because the anti-abortion doctors first have to get over an important procedural hurdle. Namely, whether they have legal standing to challenge the FDA’s mifepristone decisions, since none of their members prescribe the drug for their patients.
Hawley is adamant that they do have standing. “The fact that our pro-life doctors have oriented their practices and even their lives to avoid elective abortion procedures, I think goes to show that those doctors do have standing here.”

“We have no actual grounds, so we made some shit up and we swear it is the best shit.”

They have no standing, it’s all bullshit, but we have already seen made-up cases being used to get cases ruled on by USSC. And there are enough justices desperate to get rid of any sort of ability for women to be in control of their own bodies that it might work. Voting matters, y’all!

14 Likes

I was listening to some of the oral arguments earlier. Even Thomas seemed to indicate that he doubts the plaintiffs have standing. Alito is the only one who seemed to not have an issue with it. I have a feeling this one is getting booted for lack of standing.

13 Likes