The Fall of Roe v Wade & the Insidious Fascist Plot to Make All Women into Mere Broodmares

Oh I know all that. That’s why I pointed out the ridiculousness of the witch obsessed judge Alito used for his argument.

9 Likes
10 Likes

That’s so ridiculous. The Comstock Act was always garbage.

11 Likes

“Comstock was a moral crusader motivated by personal shame. He kept diaries confessing to what most biographers agree was chronic masturbation and crusaded against anything he thought might inspire that self-discovery in others.”

12 Likes

Not just in solidarity: she’s had miscarriages and they’re trying again, so she doesn’t want to be caught there if she goes through another miscarriage.

12 Likes
9 Likes
12 Likes
10 Likes

unfortunately they did do that.

the florida supreme court also ruled to allow citizens’ referendum on abortion rights to be codified in state constitution, on the November 2024 election. that will require 60% vote to approve.
tall order in DeSantistan.

8 Likes
14 Likes

Donald Glover Reaction GIF

14 Likes

What are her chances?

3 Likes

It’s TX, so I am guessing not great? But there need to be consequences for assholish behavior like this, even if the chances of success are not great.

14 Likes

I agree. Not fighting back isn’t an option .

14 Likes

[The Fight to Restore Abortion Rights in Texas | The New Yorker]

14 Likes
15 Likes

Communications decency? So we could get rid of all the incels and white nationalists with the same law?

18 Likes
12 Likes

What’s higher than the laws in the U.S.? Religion. And so, finally an argument that even Indiana can’t win:

17 Likes
14 Likes