The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 1)

To get ready for this activity:

9 Likes
12 Likes

monty python and there was much rejoicing GIF

18 Likes

Hey John, if you’re struggling to find workers it probably doesn’t have anything to do with a sudden shift in “work ethic.” It’s much more likely you don’t pay or treat your employees well enough, and with demand for staff so high and unemployment so low they don’t have to put up with your bullshit anymore.
Look at it this way, it’s the invisible hand of the market cuffing Whole Foods around the ears and telling you to sort your shit out.

Also, if people get more money from unemployment, enhanced or not, than they do working for you, you’re doing your whole “ethical” “conscious capitalism” shtick wrong.

15 Likes

COVID unemployment money dried up before Biden took office. Everyone that wants a job has one. Tons of people who used to work 2 or 3 shit jobs in 2019 finished legit on-line degrees in 2020 and 2021, now they have jobs in their chosen fields rather than the only job they could beg.

12 Likes

fox tv GIF by Last Man Standing

9 Likes
6 Likes

Doug Ford just swallowed a bee while talking about the possibility of privatizing health care

12 Likes

But I don’t know how he
Could have swallowed that bee

I guess he’ll pee?

13 Likes

15 Likes

Motherfucker says what?

13 Likes

After That Fucking Guy ended up as POTUS and broke the last remnants of the façade, they can kiss my high yellow ass with all that fake concern about ‘decorum;’

That ship has long since sailed, fuckheads!

16 Likes

It’s just more political scientists continuing to prove they really have no idea what influences politics.

9 Likes

15 Likes
15 Likes

The racist who got stomped out is the reason why this is in this thread

19 Likes

In a dark blue blazer and khakis, no less!

14 Likes

How did I know it would be a dickhead on the red line?

12 Likes

Weirdly, though, it was at 35th Street. Not sure whether north- or south-bound. Where was the white guy from…Bridgeport, maybe? Or Oak Lawn?

9 Likes

My money is on Bridgeport.

9 Likes