The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 1)

Beat that ass, grandpa.

Too many idiotic bigots have become emboldened, and it seems that suffering swift, painful and embarrassing consequences is the only way they will learn to keep such antisocial behavior to themselves.

17 Likes

They paid far, far less than a penny on the dollar for all of your tax money they stole.

Sinema needs punishment.

19 Likes

How is this kind of thing legal? They are literally bribing her.

15 Likes
12 Likes
11 Likes

I wish somebody would just throw some money at me. :frowning_face:

14 Likes

Here you go :wink:

Throw Away Make It Rain GIF

17 Likes

Be careful what you wish for!

10 Likes

Make up some bullshit “new disruptive business model”.

What’s left that we still own outright that they can turn into a service? Air?

11 Likes

damn-vomit

It is also backed by PayPal co-founder Peter Thiel, who previously invested in Rumble, an alternative to YouTube used by conservatives.

14 Likes

“We’re sorry that you’ve had to endure years of bad dates and wasted time with people who don’t see the world our way - the right way.”

Angry Absolutely Fabulous GIF

17 Likes
13 Likes

What the fuck?!

14 Likes

Aka KlanDate

12 Likes

If the plea deal is favorable to HIM, that means he’s given up the goods on the Trump family.

19 Likes

My thoughts, exactly.

17 Likes

16 Likes

From the article: The plea deal would not include any cooperation on broader issues related to Donald Trump. Legal experts have said Weisselberg knows nearly everything that the Trump Organization has done.

One can only hope that “broader issues” means that specific issues were given up, and the wording is meant to protect the CFO from vengeful acts. That said, my fear is fed by the fact that DA Bragg negotiated the deal. I certainly hope you’re right.

14 Likes

Sounds like they’re saying his testimony is only about illegal activities committed by 45’s businesses; not the crimes he committed as POTUS.

Personally, I’m fine with him being attacked on multiple fronts simultaneously.

17 Likes

To a degree that might restore trust in Bragg. Perhaps the CFO provided info that was not available when Bragg ended the NY investigations months ago. The next couple of weeks or so should be interesting. Another battle front in our war with Trump.

8 Likes