The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 1)

Someone needs to be prosecuted ASAP.

18 Likes

Looks like she was immediately dismissed, so there’s that, I guess.

In my prior job we had a mantra for quality control, “blame the process, not the person.”
But in this case, I’m good blaming both.

19 Likes

Ah yes, mocking the homeless is a great look for the Gap.

7 Likes
8 Likes

Ciavarella ordered children as young as 8 to detention, many of them first-time offenders deemed delinquent for petty theft, jaywalking, truancy, smoking on school grounds and other minor infractions. The judge often ordered youths he had found delinquent to be immediately shackled, handcuffed and taken away without giving them a chance to put up a defense or even say goodbye to their families.

16 Likes

I’d like to see them “immediately shackled, handcuffed and taken away without giving them a chance to put up a defense or even say goodbye to their families” in addition, but $200M+ is a much better judgment than these criminals usually get.

17 Likes

It’s not that they have the $200M, unless they’re hiding it.

Doing some time.

Ciavarella, 72, is serving a 28-year prison sentence in Kentucky. His projected release date is 2035.

Conahan, 70, was sentenced to more than 17 years in prison but was released to home confinement in 2020 — with six years left on his sentence — because of the coronavirus pandemic.

12 Likes

Begin Sean Flanagan GIF by FoilArmsandHog

16 Likes

Yeah, next I’d love to see TPTB go after the folks behind those “camps” for troubled kids:

18 Likes

Because of course he did

7 Likes
10 Likes

“…could get some McDonald’s”

5 Likes

White nationalist “embassy” closed. Their sovcit defences failed.

14 Likes

Just STFU.

17 Likes

Stop Saying Words Shut Up GIF by Leroy Patterson

16 Likes
6 Likes

We don’t negotiate with terrorists.

14 Likes

you thought wrong GIF

(Not you, @Les_Pane! The idiots at WaPo.)

14 Likes

Oh man that guy is a scumbag judging by his twitter feed.

10 Likes

17 Likes