The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 1)

Ugh, that asshole again.

Black people are held back by efforts to counter that which has [actually] held them back as a group for centuries. Such efforts keeps them from getting up the gumption to reach for their own bootstraps. I mean, look at me, I’m Black and I’m rich!

13 Likes

Everybody knows you never do a full Alex.

5 Likes
6 Likes

It sounds like someone is manipulating the refugees to cause international tensions. I’d put Vlad’s people at the top of the list.

8 Likes
8 Likes
9 Likes

Haha

16 Likes

After the court victory for victims’ families on Monday, juries in both Connecticut and Texas will decide how much Jones should pay to plaintiffs in the four cases in trials scheduled for next year.

im better star trek GIF

16 Likes
10 Likes
6 Likes

So that’s what’s meant by American exceptionalism.

16 Likes

Oregon’s lower than El Salvador! Yay.

[scrolls down]

Turkmenistan!?!

15 Likes

Look where Michigan is…now I know where all that gas tax and lottery money actually goes. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth: So much :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:.

16 Likes

If Kansas can’t win at basketball, then they still have something to fall back on.

13 Likes

34 states and the U.S. as a whole before the first other country (El Salvador).

Indiana, very white and rural, is 15th in the world. Illinois, right next door and with all the prejudicial statements about how supposedly dangerous Chicago is, is 43rd in the world, putting it near the tail end of the U.S. prison industry.

Guess I know who the real thugs are.

14 Likes
17 Likes
14 Likes

For further context, the top seven states on that list have a higher percentage of the population incarcerated than the high end estimate of the incarceration rate of the USSR at the height of the gulag system under Stalin

Or, if you go with the low-end estimate, this applies to the top 21 states.

17 Likes

Bryan Cranston Reaction GIF

14 Likes

And that’s just a comparison on a full population basis.

If you really want to get angry, think how that comparison looks for black men.

16 Likes