The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 1)

Angry Star Trek GIF

13 Likes

Jesus. At this point harm reduction calls for helping people grow their own poppies.

15 Likes

Somehow the Activision/Blizzard scandal just keeps. getting. worse.

Women employees raped by coworkers at conventions, the newly-promoted co-head of Blizzard is leaving because she’s been treated unfairly and unequally since being promoted earlier this year, 500 more harassment complaints have been filed since the California DFEH filed their lawsuit four months ago, and not only did Bobby Kotick once threaten his secretary that he’d have her killed, he also protected the employment of a studio head accused of sexual harassment.

And the board today said they stand behind him 100%.

Of course, Activision isn’t even a particularly galling stand-out in the industry, which is a galling fact in and of itself. Riot Games (the ones who make League of Legends, among other things) was also sued for employee discrimination and harassment recently, where one of the allegations was, again, a woman being drugged and raped by a superior with no consequences.

16 Likes
15 Likes
13 Likes

May this guy spend his time in the after life on a hot plate in Hell.

17 Likes

Mistrial with prejudice against the judge, please. I know that’s not a thing, but it should be. The trial should be stopped and reconvened in a different venue. Schroeder’s poisoned this one.

12 Likes

Jury just requested/watched (?) a drone video from Tucker Carlson. It’s insane. Truly a mockery of justice.

11 Likes

jeebus farking chrissmiss…
what happened to previous court finding that “no reasonable person would consider tucker carlson a source of factual information”?
in other words, how can anything tucker swanson be used as evidence in a murder trial he had no part in?

14 Likes

Exactly. Probably a Deep Fake he cranked out from inside his woodshed media set. I mean who the F knows?

7 Likes
11 Likes

The story is that Benjamin Mendy, a Manchester City player, has been accused of raping four women. The press have reported on the story, but editors have used pictures of Édouard Mendy (Chelsea player), Ferland Mendy (Édouard’s cousin, Real Madrid player) and Bernard Mendy (manager of Paris Saint-Germain Féminine). None of them have ever played for Manchester City.

14 Likes

18 Likes

Faced audible groans for…what?

I’m not tempted so far to click through to what looks like a dodgy site.

7 Likes

He was at a charity event, and at first did not give anything, and then gave $500,000… that’s like you and I getting our change out of the car for a charitable donation…

9 Likes

Sounds like a real catch. (Covid, that it.)

14 Likes

Holy eschaton, scrolling through that twitter account is an effective way to put any faith you have in humanity to the ultimate test.

13 Likes

I’m sure Estonia is better off if he doesn’t get a girlfriend.

5 Likes

Prime Minister of Australia, Scott Morrison: “Sure, I think the mob including known fascists and Neo-Nazis who’ve assembled on the steps of the Victorian Parliament building with a gibbet and hanged an inflatable effigy of the Premier and have been sending death threats to the families of MPs, have gone a bit far, but if you think about it they make a really good point.”

ETA: Not just threats: one MP’s daughter was assaulted in the street.

12 Likes

Have to keep that cradle to jail pipeline flowing!

7 Likes