The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 2)

Scumbag GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

8 Likes

Not only did my senator (Baldwin) support this, but she’s a KOSA co-sponsor and introduced a bill to delist wolves from the endangered species act. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Dumbasses. What happens if there’s new, even nastier pandemic than COVID? Oh, well?

6 Likes
3 Likes

1 Like
3 Likes

Ah yes, typical Kick stream behavior

Drag Queen GIF by LogoTV

1 Like
4 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

What’s that you say? Matt Walsh is a lying asshat?

yeah yeah we know seth meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

9 Likes

Scientology will never forgive John Travolta for Battlefield Earth being a flop.

3 Likes
2 Likes

“You could say that we were early targets of cancel culture,” Cleese told The Sunday Times. “People don’t like to have their cherished ideas punctured or questioned. We all love to live in our own closed systems of thought, to be surrounded by people who think a bit like us. This is what happens on the internet too, where you get these blasted echo chambers. It’s why comedy is even more important today as a way of pricking those bubbles, opening them up, letting in fresh air. It is good for all of us. The problem is that cutting-edge comedy becomes difficult if a joke that transgresses someone’s idea of good taste means that the comedian is banned for life. It subverts the creative impulse.”

I’m sorry but what the fuck are you talking about about. There’s a ton of gen y & z creators who can crack me up without being assholes

10 Likes

Someone should tell him to
blackadder (2)

6 Likes

John Cleese said about being in therapy might make him less funny.

It seems he was right - but that it didn’t effect any other parts of his life at all.

7 Likes