The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 2)

They were falling apart even before Covid, and that should have been the stake in the heart. Chapter 11 only now?

Adam Neumann, the Valley Bro ass of that shitshow, walked away from it across a glass bridge:

Forbes estimated his net worth to be around US$2.2 billion as of May 2023.[3]

When are investors going to realize that these bros are not geniuses?

It also dabbled in somewhat tangential projects, like a private elementary school called WeGrow, two residential buildings called WeLive, and a gym concept called Rise By We.

6 Likes
4 Likes

I agree with you whole heartedly, I work in childcare and it doesn’t fly with me either. My comment was intended to be critical of those who would defend such barbarism. Sorry if it came across as flippant or such.

5 Likes
1 Like

INAL but, frankly, it’s an argument that should have seriously backfired.

You’d think the kids all having serious pre-existing medical conditions would be another aggravating factor for the assaults, leading to higher sentences. And logically it’s better evidence for manslaughter than it is a defence against it.

8 Likes

Agreed. No one has a higher duty to protect than parents, even (especially?) foster parents.

9 Likes

He’s bending over backwards to win over the far right…

4 Likes
2 Likes

I think we found one of the main contenders for “asshole of the year”

4 Likes
3 Likes

When you feel compelled to cancel out on important meetings with the WH and Congress, Karma is afoot and pressing down hard on one’s “jewels”.

5 Likes

One good kid, so many assholes.

2 Likes

He let this happen? He’s sorry he failed to intervene when the gun’s trigger fell on his finger three times of its own accord, firing multiple bullets into the victim’s body?

Unfuck this asshole with a vengeance.

2 Likes

Cross post in crypto

8 Likes

Ha Ha Lol GIF

8 Likes
2 Likes

:fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu:

5 Likes

Read elsewhere: Cellblockchain.

5 Likes

No can do, junior. Sadly you inherited your father’s sphincter-like mouth and numerous other disturbing facial features. All the nose candy isn’t helping either.

6 Likes