The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 2)

Oh, yeah, that’d do it. From the other description, it sounds like he got in and closed it himself and she just didn’t let him out.

6 Likes

A group of far-right media figures has announced the formation of a militia group that is dedicated to “mobiliz[ing] to DEFEND this Republic from any enemy.” The newly formed group includes Rumble streamers Pete Santilli and Stew Peters, who have both called for political opponents to be killed. The militia has established several social media accounts with the apparent aim of recruiting members, including an account on Instagram.

9 Likes

Even if he had zipped himself in, if he was obviously in distress, her failure to act was the problem.

If the risk of death or bodily harm is great enough, ignoring it demonstrates a “depraved indifference” to human life and the resulting death is considered to have been committed with malice aforethought.

9 Likes

That would fit what she did, but if she didn’t put him in there or help him be stuck in there, my understanding is depraved heart murder requires an action by the murderer. Inaction wouldn’t qualify, if I understand correctly.

4 Likes

I’m not a law-talking person, but I would have thought that if she performed an action which led to his death, that already has a name: it’s murder. (Or manslaughter by negligence.) A depraved heart murder is where you could do something, but you don’t.

4 Likes

Thankfully, that is probably full of feds. Of course, most of them are agent provocateurs, and sometimes that doesn’t end well.

At least the lack of OPSEC is nice.

5 Likes
8 Likes
7 Likes

Banana Republic, a derogatory term for a state politically and militarily controlled by the people who own the bananas.

16 Likes

If corporations were people, it would be facing the death penalty in Florida.

9 Likes

Or being elected for governor.

10 Likes

Birds of a feather… :face_vomiting:

11 Likes

And that outfit does nothing for him.

7 Likes

The crime syndicate that is Tromp, Inc.? Yeah, that outfit will indeed do nothing for him.

9 Likes
11 Likes
12 Likes

Did he baptize him with his own piss? That’d be fitting.

11 Likes

GIF by JoyPixels

And this is before we enter into the fact that this is ingesting the salts that your kidneys already decided you don’t need, as well as metabolic by-products that you don’t want. But, honestly, the yuck factor is sufficient.

13 Likes

A full immersion baptism!

10 Likes

Something something Russian piss tape.

8 Likes