The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 2)

I feel sorry for his social media coach. What a waste of time!

13 Likes

When you’re a psychologist and you lose your licence to practice, they take away your couch.

11 Likes

Polarizing deranged, incompetent, bigoted, (I could go on, but why?) “psychologist” Jordan Peterson

Yeah, “polarizing” is way to kind of a description for this walking fecal mass. And “psychologist” is just demeaning to actual psychologists.

12 Likes
15 Likes

What a dick. Now I’m sure I don’t want that guy anywhere near the White House.

12 Likes

Very sad that this is attached to a Democrat. Would very much expect it from the fascists.

12 Likes

Star Trek GIF by Goldmaster

14 Likes

atomjack

19 Likes

My asshole of the day: Nate Silver

I listened to most of an interview with him by Tim Miller on the Bulwark podcast. Tim ran circles around Silver while continually propping him up, trying to get an insightful read of any sort out of him on the prssidential race. Silver knows some numbers and can make some vague predictions, but he clearly knows next to nothing about how politics itself actually works, let alone what a threat Tromp’s fascism actually is. I kept thinking that we have a lot of observers commenting here who could provide far more insightful analysis. Silver struck me as just another mediocre white man, pontificating over confidently on the basis of very limited knowledge, while being platformed and listened to far too respectfully.

/rant

17 Likes
4 Likes
7 Likes

JOEY JONES (FOX NEWS CONTRIBUTOR): It’s a little bit of cultural appropriation.

13 Likes

Ugh… thanks for listening so we didn’t have to… how annoying.

7 Likes

Dear Swifties:

The radical theocratic terrorists that targeted the Taylor Swift concert are functionally the same people that want to destroy Israel.

The ideology is the same. The willingness to kill civilians is the same. The goal is the same.

When you support Hamas, you’re supporting the same people that wanted to assassinate Taylor Swift and her fans.

Bleh, unfollowed.

10 Likes

No word yet if he’s a touron or local.

4 Likes

So close to enlightenment and yet so far. The “radical theocratic terrorists” are Christian Nationalists, and they only support Israel in order to destroy it with as many Jews there as possible. :rage:

9 Likes

There’s a few logic-skips in there. For one, I doubt many Swifties support Hamas.

Another recent post declared that criticism of AIPAC’s spending $100 million+ to primary progressive candidates was antisemitic.

:person_shrugging: Strange, but not my problem.

7 Likes

Wu fully got the right-wing brain worms after she started supporting Israel’s actions in Gaza. She’s been descending since, and is now hanging with Trump apologists. It’s pathetic.

11 Likes

Ah, but clearly supporting Democrats is equivalent to supporting Hamas! I wish there could be a /s, but this is where we are.

12 Likes
7 Likes