The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 2)

Abortion? Not my issue, doesn’t affect me!

Mandating how medical care should or shouldn’t be given to trans folks? Well, I’m not trans, so that doesn’t affect me!

Next up:

16 Likes
18 Likes

Episode 1 Seriously GIF by Soul of a Nation

10 Likes

Officers saw her covered in blood and bits of flesh which she said were from the removal of a tampon and deer meat she’d recently collected from a butcher, according to KMSP. After taking her home, police found Hart’s body in the trunk of the vehicle alongside a shotgun. Prosecutors said Thaler shot her son up to nine times with the weapon, and that she was found to have “brain matter in her hair at the time of her arrest.” Thaler had won full custody of Hart just 10 days before his death. The victim’s father is suing Dakota County workers who gave custody of Hart to Thaler.

17 Likes

Mentally ill Alabama man jailed, tortured, murdered. Widespread indifference by corrections staff. Whistleblower fired in retaliation.

14 Likes

One less hateful existential threat to worry about.

9 Likes

Inconvenient history didn’t happen- the worldwide rallying cry of the thin-skinned right-winger:

13 Likes

Finding it super extra creepy that she claimed the bodily material on her was “deer meat” since her kid’s name, “Hart,” means “an adult male deer.”

Once Upon A Time Film GIF

16 Likes
19 Likes

Animals can be very good judges of character.

20 Likes

The cat gave birth on him

Cat What GIF

17 Likes

His hives didn’t thrive. Says a lot about someone.

18 Likes

I’m happy to wish many more hives upon him.

17 Likes

Some assholes just don’t know when to quit.

14 Likes

But Dani Pinter, part of the same legal team, says it is not just the threat of legal action that is intimidating, but the online harassment many of her clients receive for speaking out.

“Regular, high production value videos, meant to embarrass and harass them, are shared among Tate’s followers,” she told me.

Hm. Seems familiar.

13 Likes

Always happy to drag out Andrew Bird’s Drinking Song, in this case its very apropos:

3 Likes
17 Likes

15 Likes

f915356315356cd8ab4acc1a568a700b

17 Likes
24 Likes