The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 1)

(Seen on Mother Jones, but they won’t onebox. So sad, too bad.)

6 Likes

https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/concern-raised-skorean-treatment-bloomberg-reporter-61776286?cid=clicksource_4380645_null_headlines_hed

We have exported this antipress shit as well. Damn.

3 Likes

10 Likes

https://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/entry/virginia-cop-daniel-morley-identified-as-part-of-white-nationalist-group_n_5c90eb26e4b0d50545002d9e

15 Likes

W’s lackeys have apparently decided to crawl out of the woodwork tonight to defend their war crimes.

9 Likes

Yup.

5 Likes

You need think about this son Image

10 Likes

Working as a school resource officer would give him a hell of a lot of access to troubled young people, prime recruitment stock for this kind of shit show. I have to suspect his position was not coincidence. Anyone looking either upstream?

7 Likes

Enhancing his stock portfolio no doubt.

5 Likes

I would have to point out that anyone shocked by this has been completely out of touch for the past 2+ years. Matthew 12: 34-37 applies.

7 Likes

“Decline in antisemitism over the last several decades until the last 3-4 years.” Gee, I wonder why? “Seems to coincide with the rise of white supremacy.” Gee, who would believe such a thing?

Remember the old days, when people thought Nazis were bad and the Klan assholes wore hoods because they were afraid to show their faces? Me too. I don’t have answers tonight, just too damn mad to do anything but vent. This past week has been truly sucktastic.

12 Likes
10 Likes

MNZGA?

Somebody should have punched him in the face.

9 Likes

Soon enough, this always happens to Nazis.

7 Likes
7 Likes

Because assholes:

“The crashed Lion Air and Ethiopian jets lacked safety features that could have helped because Boeing charged extra for them, report says”

WTF?

12 Likes

Wow. First off, fuck the airlines for valuing savings on the upfront cost over their passengers lives, second, fuck Boeing for making the fucking things optional in the first place!! And finally, fuck the FAA for allowing this shit show. So tired of all the winning. :face_vomiting:

13 Likes

Looks like other countries are starting their own investigations into Boeing’s shenanigans.

The FAA has lost the trust of world.

13 Likes

At this rate, Steve King is gonna need his own thread.

10 Likes