The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

I saw in another GOP tweet there that this is also a complaint of theirs about him:

supports the $93 trillion Green New Deal

5 Likes

Yeah, idiots gonna idiot, I guess. That’s a pretty big error, though, even for these innumerate assholes.

2 Likes

Kellyanne Conway should take her own damn advice.
Working in the New Zealand media, I can say that I and every journalist I know makes a concerted effort to, and takes pride in, not inserting our own views into the story outside of clearly marked opinion pieces. We report the facts, as well as we know them, and the thoughts of our community. We will not shut up just because the mouthpiece of a wannabe tin-pot dictator on the other side of the world finds the facts and the public’s thoughts on them uncomfortable and confronting.
I know her comments are mainly aimed at US media, but I don’t imagine it’s much different with them - outside of the obvious exceptions.

And as a Kiwi, I can assure Kellyanne Conway the majority of us don’t buy Trump’s mealy-mouthed condemnations and crocodile tears for a second.

The terrorist who killed 50 people in Christchurch is fed by the same hate Trump stokes on a near daily basis. There aren’t more than a handful of us that want Trump “standing with the people of New Zealand” right now.

In fact, we’d prefer he stood as far away from us as humanly possible, while a team of scientists work around the clock on ways to extend that distance.

14 Likes

Joe Manchin & Dan Lipinski: Trump’s mini-me’s.

3 Likes

Devin Nunes sues Twitter, “@DevinNunesMom

California Representative Devin Nunes filed a lawsuit against “Twitter on Monday, accusing the social media giant of “shadow-banning conservatives” and ignoring complaints of abusive behavior.”

"The lawsuit alleges that in “shadow-banning” Nunes’ account, Twitter was “selectively amplifying the message of defamers such as Mair, Devin Nunes’ Mom and Devin Nunes’ cow, and materially contributing to the libelousness of the hundreds of posts at issue in this action.”

What a cry baby.

7 Likes

There being a Twitter account called “Devin Nunes’ Mom” makes the filing particularly hilarious to read.

11 Likes

I have no idea what to think about this at all.

7 Likes

Keeping it KKKlassy.

11 Likes

And totes NRAesque.

4 Likes

Project Mayhem

1 Like

5 Likes

2 Likes

Gotta keep stomping on those roaches.

9 Likes

(Seen on Mother Jones, but they won’t onebox. So sad, too bad.)

6 Likes

https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/concern-raised-skorean-treatment-bloomberg-reporter-61776286?cid=clicksource_4380645_null_headlines_hed

We have exported this antipress shit as well. Damn.

3 Likes

10 Likes

8 Likes

15 Likes

W’s lackeys have apparently decided to crawl out of the woodwork tonight to defend their war crimes.

9 Likes

Yup.

5 Likes