The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 1)

They already tried to claim that…

11 Likes

Can’t wait to see them try this with Woodward’s book too because he wrote down all the classified stuff Trump decided to run his mouth about.

11 Likes

In mass media this morning

13 Likes

This was all over the BBS yesterday.

I have no words.

14 Likes

The spirit of Mengele lives. This unnamed doctor needs to be un-unnamed, and face some consequences. At the very least, a severe breech of medical ethics like this should result in loss of licensure. I would hope for criminal responsibility as well, but in the current setting that is probably not gonna happen. :cry:

17 Likes

The masks are really slipping a lot more these days.

16 Likes

That guy is such a tool.

15 Likes

I believe that Discovery’s seasons premier is this month.

11 Likes
9 Likes

Art historians will refer to it as “The Transactional Wife”

11 Likes
9 Likes

The melting point of bronze varies depending on the ratio of the alloy components and is about 950 °C (1,742 °F).

13 Likes

Bronze melts at around 950 degrees and all you need to build a furnace that can reach that temperature is clay, straw and charcoal.

Edit: damn, @FGD135!

9 Likes

Will a simple bucket of water do for the real thing?

4 Likes

I think the statues inspiration’s natural environment should probably be a jail cell, or at the very least a jail’s visitor area. Although I’m sure she would never visit her husband and step children.

6 Likes

Hey, what’s the harm? Joe is a wide-eyed seeker of truth, Just Asking Questions.

10 Likes

There goes the red neck riviera retirement plan for many.

8 Likes

Hopefully Joe Rogan’s show will sink Spotify’s muscling in on the podcast space, or at least make real podcasters think twice before signing a deal with them.

Trump sent an email to his supporters in which he asked them to sign a petition “to DEMAND Joe Biden come out of his basement and agree to a LIVE 4-HOUR debate with President Trump,” on Rogan.

Ugh.

If I were Biden I’d say yes, but only if Trump also committed to have a four hour debate on, I don’t know, Chapo Traphouse?

And that debate would have to be first, we all know he would just promise and then not show up otherwise.

2 Likes

It’s always projection with Trimpists.

18 Likes

Oh, there are gonna be food riots in FL…

11 Likes