The one thing a man should never say to a woman in bed

I’ll give you the seething rage, but not the inferiority complex. All this politeness isn’t because we’re “nice” you know. :wink:

4 Likes

So, when you say “thank you” you really mean “just come up here motherfucker and we will show you the REAL poutine you fucking racist sexist ignorant turdsucking monkeyfucker”

?

1 Like

From the always amazing Kate Beaton.
http://www.harkavagrant.com/?id=250

6 Likes

That sounds to me like you’re disappointed. Would you say you’re disappointed? Probably not mad or anything, just disappointed, right?

6 Likes

Love those!!!

1 Like

12 Likes

11 Likes

Vancouver’s plenty warm, as long as you don’t mind the rain. Much warmer than, say, North Dakota. But if we’re talking about North Dakota, even Toronto in the winter is warmer than that place.

3 Likes

I have read the book and seen the show. Pretty good!

Southern Ontario is warmer than Minnesota and they’re way further north!

Hillary is an interesting case.

Many people (including men) suffer from an intense neurotic sense of “entitlement” that is tied to suffering. They say “I have suffered, so life owes me compensation.” this is a “neurotic claim” as in they are claiming something. And that claim is that they get to be in charge of other people, which is often the last thing they should get because they grew up in mayhem and chaos, so that’s what they consider “normal” and they will hold everyone to that standard. Politicians do the “poor brag” all the time, and they frequently get caught lying about it because they grew up in private schools and country clubs. So some people behave that way just because they are a huckster or narcissist/sociopath.

Sorry to go off topic.

1 Like

If women are hysterical, are men testicle?

7 Likes

The one thing a man should never say to a woman about politics: “Don’t you think [insert female politician] is kind of irrational, and even sort of, neurotic?”

9 Likes

Wouldn’t that be a total mood kill no matter who said it?

Technically, “hysterical” is linked to strong denial of sex, while “histrionic” is the emotionally dramatic seductive exhibitionist .

1 Like

Gee I didn’t say anything about Hillary, I was thinking more of the PUMAS who supported her in the last election cycle. Your comment made the juxtaposition of alleged Christ-like suffering and demand for power, but I’m not sure if that was intentional.

?

Well, nothing except, at the very beginning of that comment about neurotic hucksters and narcissistic sociopaths:

Hillary is an interesting case.

Interesting that she provides a strong emotional symbol for you, a symbol of suffering. I’m not going to try to unpack that for you, and I don’t expect you to either.

Hillary doesn’t do the “poor brag.” (Bill could because his father was more or less insane.)

Okay. If by “suffering” you mean “having to put on the ‘Oh do go on’ face again while listening to men explain things.” The “emotional symbolism” provided by a gif of her putting on that face isn’t really all that strong for me, but thank you ever so much for your concern.

4 Likes

Even with the sarcasm gifs, you have more patience than me. :wink:

8 Likes