A Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 3)

“ Perry is the grandson of Colombian immigrants and was born in San Diego, California.”

Just like your family, Scotty.

12 Likes
16 Likes

Assault charges dismissed.

11 Likes

At Wednesday’s hearing, Bucks County Court of Common Pleas Judge Stephen Corr told Schillinger it was “offensive that you hold yourself out to be one thing in public and another behind closed doors,” according to the Bucks County Courier Times.

“Mrs. Schillinger I hope you have learned a lesson from this,” Corr said, according to the Courier Times. “You are no longer going to be the fun mom.”

A statement issued by a public relations firm Wednesday said that Schillinger had “lost her livelihood” as a result of her arrest and subsequent media attention.

“In the blink of an eye, my life changed, along with the lives of my children,” Schillinger said in the statement. “A series of false allegations drawn out in the media have cost me almost everything. No family should ever go through this.”

Did she learn anything?

Not Gonna Happen No Way GIF by FaZe Clan

14 Likes

[Archive]

13 Likes

Stand Up What GIF by 800 Pound Gorilla Media

11 Likes
14 Likes

The party of family values…

Marlon Brando Godfather GIF by Filmin

9 Likes
8 Likes

Giuliani humiliates self, part 45,326,781:

12 Likes

He was just tucking in his shirt.

9 Likes

Rudy: I don’t see why they must mock me so mercilessly. I was once a highly respected rosecutor, you know.

Associate: You mean “prosecutor?”

Rudy: The “p” is silent.

Associate: No it isn’t!

Rudy: Oh… I guess that explains it then.

8 Likes

Inspector Drebbin, Police Squad!

11 Likes

Add Haley to the roll of cowards.

Haley joins the US Senate minority leader, Mitch McConnell, the former attorney general William Barr and Chris Sununu, the New Hampshire governor, in the ranks of one-time Trump foes who will nevertheless support him as the party nominee.

And, of course, Mitt “Reek” Romney.

13 Likes

No shock in all of this. None. This crew has the spine of a jellyfish. Any conservatives who had any respect for our Constitution, laws and traditions bailed on this shitshow long ago. For the ones who remain, I can only say

Eff You Kim Cattrall GIF by FOX TV

12 Likes
13 Likes

She lost any credibility she had with me back when she tattooed her son’s name on her forehead.

At the very least she has poor impulse control, and does not make good decisions.

As the fabulous drag queen Shea Couleé said:

“Girl BYE,”

13 Likes

holy shit

Season 18 Omg GIF by America's Got Talent

I guess she wasn’t getting enough attention?

11 Likes

I hope the kid never changes their name!

6 Likes

I hope he does.

11 Likes