The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 3)

17 Likes
12 Likes
18 Likes

Still probably a larger net worth than his fellow anti-Semite von Clownstick, but the consequences are moving things in the right direction.

15 Likes

Et6kne3XcAEtwD8

22 Likes

Tha fuck?

But Penn State administrators allowed the event to continue on the grounds of constitutionally protected speech.

These university personnel have to know thatā€™s not what the first amendment is about. Right? It doesnā€™t require anyone to provide a platform.
People are so fecking stupid about the 1st amendment in this country.
And the 2nd, but thatā€™s off topic.

17 Likes

Iā€™m kind of surprised I havenā€™t seen his name used more for things like that. ā€œFor was it not said that should Ye fuck around, surely Ye shall find out?ā€ Iā€™m sure someone else can do even betterā€¦I wonder if thereā€™s an actual bible verse that could apply.

19 Likes

You know, itā€™s slightly possible that this video is a fake. Just saying.

15 Likes

That pipsqueakā€™s voice is bad enough when heā€™s speaking normally. When heā€™s whinging after seeing this it might break windows.

11 Likes
15 Likes

12 Likes

Thatā€™ll be Hosea 8:7, according to the Good Reverend Google, ā€œFor they sow the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind,ā€ in case you werenā€™t rhetorically wondering about a relevant actual Bible verse.

And my stab at a mock-Biblical version would be: ā€œBe not one of them that begets heedlessly, all around for lo, they shall surely find out.ā€

11 Likes

Thatā€™s the most ironic part about all of this self-inflicted fuckery; supposedly, he was ā€˜big-madā€™ because the media doesnā€™t emphatically recognize his ā€œstatus as a billionaireā€¦ā€ and now, he no longer is one.

(Hey, Alanis; take notes!)

18 Likes

He sounds nice

14 Likes

Hoo wee, cracking the heads of white liberals!

Every blinkered, bereaved conservative white manā€™s wet dream.

14 Likes

ACAB. And if they are not, and do nothing, ACAB.

14 Likes

snl season 44 GIF by Saturday Night Live

9 Likes
15 Likes

Wow. His parents really hated him from birth. No wonder heā€™s a hot mess.

14 Likes

Hate to make fun of names, you know? But wowā€¦

12 Likes