The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 3)

Almost makes me wonder if the NYT let their Lorem Ipsum through…

11 Likes

Like some people I know - he’s named after a Duke- or Duque.

9 Likes

So - if the twitter machine lets back all the Nazis- what happens to Gab, Parler etc?

And do advertisers stick around?

13 Likes

MyPillow guy will have to expand to body pillows.

10 Likes

I’d guess those others will shrink, and maybe die. As for advertisers, I think most will stick around, unless it really does get a lot of bad publicity as a nazi rat’s nest. But even then, does someone with Musk’s mad money even care if it generates advertising revenue?

8 Likes

Parler was already dying. It’s why Candace Owens was trying to unload it on her “friend” Kanye.

IIRC, Gab is now running as a pariah instance of Mastodon. If Musk lets the fascists back onto Twitter, a lot of them will choose the centralised platform with greater reach and visibility with the normies over one that’s an echo chamber with fewer users.

As for Truth Social, if von Clownstick is let back onto Twitter then Nunes will join the ranks of those betrayed by the grifter-in-chief.

9 Likes

No details yet.

14 Likes

Somehow I don’t think the perpetrator is primarily angry at his drunk driving activities.

13 Likes

For some reason CNN left that important detail out. :roll_eyes:

13 Likes
12 Likes

MTG posted these cryptic tweets before and after Speaker Pelosi’s husband was attacked in their home

12 Likes

Meh. Too vague to mean much of anything. :person_shrugging:

13 Likes

20 Likes
18 Likes

She makes Carrie White’s mom look positively sane. :man_shrugging:

13 Likes

They didn’t handle it correctly. You tell Marge that you have an envelope for her - get her to put her fingers in the slot & slam the flap down on them.

Then make fun of her for being a sucker.

11 Likes

13 Likes

I thought the GOP gave up on vagueness.

6 Likes

Their preferred mode does indeed seem to have become blunt force trauma.

8 Likes

No, you’re thinking of coherence.

6 Likes