The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 3)

I tried one summer but the beach was closed. /s

9 Likes

Herschel Walker doesn’t know which chamber he’s running for. Also word salad.

“They’re not [less motivated] because they know right now that the House will be even so they don’t want to understand what is happening right now,” he said of voters. “You get the House, you get the committees. You get all the committees even, they just stall things within there. So if we keep a check on Joe Biden, we just going to keep a check on him.”

18 Likes

Warnock has been an effective senator. He’s shown he can get stuff done, work across the aisle, and listen to his constituencies in the state (not just ATL, either). These is all the things the GOP constantly claim they value… Seems like enough Republican voters here are willing to embrace the concept of getting shit done over blind party loyalty…

18 Likes

Also an actual, practicing Christian who seems to actually take the good stuff from that Book to heart.

Ah . . . right. That’s the disqualification.

19 Likes

For some, certainly. But there seem to be at least some Republicans who do find him more than qualified, and dare I say it, even like that he’s a pastor at a well-known church…

17 Likes

Just before the hearing broke for lunch, Giuliani was caught on a hot mic telling his attorney he’d accidentally put on two watches while getting dressed for the day.

20 Likes

Feels like it was only yesterday, but:

22 Likes

He could use those in prison… bribe a guard or two.

10 Likes

So he might be right four times today?

20 Likes

Gives you the warm and fuzzies doesn’t it? I mean, you can almost smell the hot chocolate!

Jayzus.

14 Likes

The road to Mordor?

17 Likes

How do you even…?

I mean, did he forget which wrist he wears them on? Did he just not notice that there was already one on that wrist? Does he wear one on an ankle?

I HAVE QUESTIONS

17 Likes

He was drinking the aftershave again?

14 Likes

Ok. Now I believe there’s a war on Christmas

ETA: It’s always projection with these fools

12 Likes

One does not simply walk into the West Wing…

the lord of the rings GIF

18 Likes

Yes and he prob has a new tailor…

atm-lab-coat-watches

11 Likes

Oil leaked out, brain froze up. Those damn steam punk things do that.

16 Likes
8 Likes

Now there’s a Hope-Crosby picture that would do boffo box office today.

As much as I liked the dead forest, more memorable for me was Melania’s “have yourself a bloody little Christmas”.

19 Likes

What a little punk. Seriously, he’s tiny. One good punch and he’s down. Fk that guy.

16 Likes