The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 3)

It’s hard to believe that he was merely two-timing.

10 Likes

Now you’re just teasing us.

13 Likes

Now with video. I visualized this as him putting a watch on each arm. This is worse.

15 Likes

Everything she does gives me the feeling Baba Yaga is lurking nearby.

16 Likes

If TFG had gotten in again, I have no doubt we would have seen the tree trunks decorated to look like chicken legs.

13 Likes

Maybe an effort to signal “I’m old and vulnerable – senile, you see. Have mercy on me!”

Like those walkers that creeps like Weinstein suddenly “need” when they appear in court.

21 Likes

It’s not age with him.

16 Likes

Shining Stephen King GIF

16 Likes

I still kind of really like spooky Christmas. Probably my favorite thing from that administration.

7 Likes

You have a “favorite thing” from Il Douche & Co? Oh, wow…

13 Likes

There were a few moments that sparked a sort of macabre joy, yeah. Covfefe is a standout. As far as Melania’s decorations go: do I think it’s appropriate for the White House? Nope! Do I personally find the idea of extending Halloween all the way through Christmas appealing? Hell yes!

14 Likes

… also, I don’t understand why a guy named “Fuentes” thinks he’ll be part of the in-group after the MAGA Revolution

like, has he met America :confused:

17 Likes

27 Likes

Zero self-awareness with out-sized senses of entitlement coupled with a “religion” that worships cash and identifying out-groups to target with their god-given righteous hate of anything not fitting their narrative of “how things should be”. They’re hypocrites and fascists with a singular motto: do as I say, not as I do.

24 Likes

That meal they didn’t get served?

delicious 7 up GIF by Soul Train

19 Likes

I agree with you about that–it looks like the two watch thing was staged. It seemed like he was trying not to forget to show two watches to the camera, but his acting was shite.

13 Likes

As usual, “Free Speech” means different things for different groups. Rights for me, but none for thee. As always.

20 Likes

Members are not allowed to “decorate” in the hall outside their office.

23 Likes

It was the Zen special.

4 Likes
18 Likes