The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 3)

God put them there for him to use.

20 Likes

Did the fly tell on him?

9 Likes

I think we need to re-evaluate what “classified” means, because we clearly don’t know.

11 Likes

Anybody want to search McTurtle’s home? The way this country uses classification to obscure things is ridiculous. That said, level of classification is the most vital thing. And I have heard nothing about that in regard to Biden’s.

16 Likes

The Apocrypha and in particular the Acts of Paul and Thecla. Very dirty stuff.

5 Likes

So… the Obama house next? Then Bush? Then Clinton? I’m starting to sense a pattern here… But I’m guessing that all the other ones other than Trump did not purposefully load up boxes of hundreds of classified documents and then refuse to hand them over when they were requested…

I do think it shows a need for a better system to keep classified documents where they’re supposed to be. It seems like president and vice president might be getting far more leeway in how they’re allowed to handle them vs. literally everyone else.

And of course, some have been hinting that there are far too many documents being put under the classified umbrella that probably should not be (over classificiation)…

There is a lot to unpack in this whole thing…

15 Likes

This is, of course, the key. And the thing right wingers are desperately trying to avoid mentioning. The difference between finding it, going “Oh, shit,” calling the proper folks and turning it over and knowing you have it, denying it, refusing to return it when confronted until it is seized then fighting to try to get it back is not small.

19 Likes

If they ignore inconvenient truths, they believe that they’ll go away… they are, of course, wrong on that. The truth is going to catch up to these assholes eventually, one way or another. Let’s just hope it’s well before they can truly take us past the point of no return.

17 Likes

Season 3 Smiling GIF by The Simpsons

15 Likes
15 Likes

[Archive]

The likeliest Republican nominee, Lt. Gov. Mark Robinson, is also a trailblazer. He’d be the state’s first Black governor. But that’s the beginning, middle and end of anything forward-looking and progress-minded about him, and he’s extremism incarnate: gun-loving, gay-hating and primed for conspiracy theories, with a garnish of antisemitism to round out the plate.

14 Likes

Sad Kristen Bell GIF

15 Likes
15 Likes
17 Likes
19 Likes

Y’all see where this is going, right?

Season 2 Pop GIF by Schitt's Creek

13 Likes

What’s behind the latest series of disgusting distractions from DeSantis? Policies that will help him live up to the nickname Death Santis:

22 Likes

Trump lawyer faces disbarment as California Bar hits him with 11 charges

Attorney John Eastman Charged with Multiple Disciplinary Counts by the State Bar of California

15 Likes

Bill Barr asked Italian officials to discredit Russia probe — they responded with evidence linking Trump to crimes

18 Likes

Wasn’t sure where to put this, so feel free to share it in other threads if you think it makes sense…

from

28 Likes