The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 3)

I can’t wait for her to become history.

So I can un-know it.

8 Likes

This is great. Somewhere for people to rest halfway across.

11 Likes
14 Likes

Large swaths of the United States are buried under a blanket of smoke, with some states facing the worst air pollution in decades. Virginia is no exception; state officials have warned that the air quality is too hazardous for prolonged public exposure in certain regions.

But while Virginians breathe in toxic wildfire smoke this week, state regulators appear more concerned with helping Gov. Glenn Youngkin’s plans to exit a coalition largely credited for incentivizing utility companies to cut carbon emissions.

5 Likes
5 Likes

A user named “Belac186” offered a far deadlier fix: “The only way this country ever becomes anything like the Constitution says this country should be is if thousands of traitorous rats are publicly executed.” Commenter “DogFaceKilla” quickly chimed in to offer supplies: “I got some rope somewhere in the garage…”

So, you want to hang yourself?

Obama Reaction GIF

8 Likes

… I see there is nothing in the article about what the chuds actually think the Constitution says :confused:

10 Likes

He wants to re-enact The Turner Diaries. This is what’s always lain under the MAGA movement.

6 Likes

Yes, I know. I’m just being the annoying pedant that they dislike. Like always. :man_shrugging:

#LIBERALARTSDEGREE

14 Likes
4 Likes

Like avoiding a one night stand he walked on…

5 Likes

It was her mistake: if she’d stood right in front of the adoring crowd of fans, THEN he would have walked straight toward her and possibly even assumed she was the leader of the group and therefore worth a moment of his time.

10 Likes

8 Likes
5 Likes

I wonder what Dumb-Dumb gave away to the fascist caucus this time to maintain power.

11 Likes

I am confused. What spending do they think they can cut on their own? The Senate will never go along with SS or Medicare cuts, and Biden will not sign them. I am going to assume this is grandstanding for now.

15 Likes

Just found this on tumblr, and figure it belongs here as well as the attempted coup thread:

8 Likes

Bombshell?

It should be, but with Tromp sucking up so much oxygen again, I doubt it’ll cause even a ripple, no?

11 Likes

We shall see…

7 Likes

The usual pack of arseholes and lunatics.

9 Likes