The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

I hate it but I think he has a really good chance. Paxton is loathed by many even in his own party.

12 Likes

Sure, I’m not suggesting we’re going to get a blue wave from TX tomorrow, but that it’s not nearly as solidly red as people like to pretend. Same with GA.

11 Likes
16 Likes
13 Likes

Please factionalize and go after each other. Pretty please.

14 Likes

14 Likes

If he snitched on the Orangutan, it would be so futile because nobody can believe anything he says. :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

I thought the Librarian was trustworthy?

7 Likes

Of course.

12 Likes

The judge too probably.

14 Likes

The fascist Disneyland?

13 Likes

Disney World…but of course.

10 Likes

Isn’t that Branson?

5 Likes

Honestly, Silver Dollar City could actually be the anti-Dollywood (itself a revised Silver Dollar City).

13 Likes

Ahmad Arbery

Travis McMichael guilty. All 10 counts.

Gregory McMichael guilty felony murder, assault, criminal intent to commit felony. Not for all counts guilty.

William Bryan guilty felony murder, assault, false imprisonment, intent to commit felony. Not for all counts guilty.

22 Likes

Yay. After Rittenhouse, I had to wonder.

11 Likes

It’s heartwarming when the family gets together for thanksgiving. In prison. For life.

17 Likes

Here’s the break down of who got convicted of what, in case anyone wants to see it:

I hope the father, who is the one who got his son to come out to attack Arbery and kill him, feels like shit for raising his son to be a racist and encouraging him to shoot on unarmed Black men…

21 Likes

Thank fuck.

16 Likes

But his toenails!

16 Likes