The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

“In another song from the same album, titled “Maga my n—ga”, Lee appears to rap about former President Donald Trump, saying: “Why is everybody always hatin’ on my president.”

Odd. He’s not a trans guy, Davey. He’s a Trump supporter.

16 Likes

And yet that won’t matter at all to transphobes, the “it was a trans guy” story is already out there and facts have no meaning to any of these fascist fuckwits.

15 Likes

It just makes no sense. A trans guy wouldn’t have missed.

13 Likes

Just read this article and the narrative is already “those poor comedians can’t make jokes anymore”. It completely ignores his transphobia and just says “he made a joke after the attack”.

The Breakfast Club Middle Finger GIF by Filmin

16 Likes

“How dare they try to intimidate us for wanting to legalize institutional violence against the marginalized?”

smh GIF

12 Likes

Same. I have a visceral reaction to hypocrites.

8 Likes

Morons. But, dangerous morons.

11 Likes
9 Likes

He seems nice.

12 Likes

Oh, good lord. They still haven’t come up with an answer to why we’d keep such a slim majority in the Senate. Honestly, nobody would have been surprised if Collins lost in Maine. I tried to read one of D’Souza’s books before, to see what people were being fed, but it was just so poorly written and illogically argued I couldn’t get very far at all.

13 Likes

Dark direction = where his book doesn’t get published?

Good thing all these people (with books) kept their silence and stayed clustered around Trump to keep him from doing “bad things”, right?

20 Likes

Seems to me there are enough Trump cabinet members coming out with books saying he was doing “bad, terrible things” and constantly trying to do unstable, stupid shit, that they damn well could have invoked the 25th Amendment - You know if they were actually that concerned by it.

17 Likes

If only they sold like Meghan McCain’s, there wouldn’t be an incentive.

7 Likes
8 Likes

Apparently spotted outside of Asheville, NC.

16 Likes

Trump’s folks love Trump’s 5th-grade “burns.”

12 Likes

It feels very generous to call that a campaign strategy. I doubt Trump spent a single second considering whether it might help or hurt his prospects. He’s just puerile scum.

17 Likes

Agreed. It’s not as if, if his followers didn’t like it he’d have been able to stop himself. That’s not strategy

12 Likes
4 Likes
11 Likes