The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

I wonder what the overlap is with people complaining about “inflation?” Consistency isn’t their strong suit.

10 Likes

The overlap is definitely there for people complaining that restaurants, construction companies, and retail stores can’t hire enough people.

8 Likes

I’d argue it’s 100% overlap, at least for those who are trying to pin “inflation” on Biden instead of on anti-immigration policies and corporate profit-taking.

13 Likes

Yep. That Venn diagram is likely a circle. And it encompasses the entire “know nothing 29%.”

12 Likes
10 Likes

When is Victims of Capitalism day?

When is Victims of DeSantis day?

19 Likes

All Day Life GIF by Rosanna Pansino

18 Likes

WTF? This is like teaching that all of democracy in the USA is bad because we’ve elected a few shitty leaders. :man_shrugging:

13 Likes
10 Likes

1 in 3 American voters are idiots.

Never. Capitalism never hurt anyone, everyone knows that… /s

15 Likes

This is despair inducing…

19 Likes

Further proof the GOP doesn’t give a flying fuck about babies. As if we needed more. :rage::rage::rage:

16 Likes

I’m surprised that the plant is still closed. Granted they’ve got a major job: Find the cause (if any), develop a test for bad batches, test their recall stock to see if they can localize it a particular line, shift, supplier, etc., do a tear-down, clean and rebuild.

But there should be companies that specialize in that kind of job. They’ll charge the big bucks, but nothing compared to having a whole plant idle.

Maybe there’s a little friction with the in-house people, but hey…

(“Excuse me… Why is this baby formula blue?”)

2 Likes

Thought about posting to Good Stuff, but fuck this guy and TFG

10 Likes

This is priceless:

16 Likes

How dare Biden do that!!! /s

12 Likes

He stumbles a bit on the part about people buying stuff at less of a cost, but then realises the NewsMax audience are a bunch of rubes and pushes on.

9 Likes

No amount of cognitive dissonance will dissuade that audience from blindly following “das Fuhrer”.

10 Likes

I don’t see any reason not to include Manchin in this topic.

tl;dr: “Manchin Says He Remains Opposed to Democrats’ Abortion Access Bill.”

13 Likes

You’re right, no more “Just Plain Assholes” for him.

10 Likes