The Proud Boys' masturbation policy: if a member "needs to ejaculate it must be within one yard of a woman with her consent"

Helvetica.

5 Likes

But how far from a woman without her consent?
I mean really - the joke just write themselves when you’ve got such a target-rich environment…

4 Likes

All that work- and no one ever calls him Mr Cool Ice.

17 Likes

Truly a font of wisdom.

4 Likes

My personal excuse is because he’s never been consistent with the capitalization. You can’t just be running around yelling “Hey, Mr. Cool ICE” or “Hey, Mr. CooL ICE” willy-nilly! It would be chaos!

6 Likes

On the larger topic of toxic masculinity I thought this was an insightful take:

5 Likes

Unfortunately the proud boys have shown no signs of being self-solving as of yet.

Scientology for Nazis. Or just Naziism for Nazis I guess since afaik the Nazis were fond of bizarre religious sex rituals and the like as well.

“I smash my balls against this rock in the name of Jesus of Western Chauvinism because I am not ashamed!”

7 Likes

Street Gang

Didn’t the DoJ go after the Juggalos on this basis?

Here’s an actual street gang.

7 Likes

Maybe we need to send them Nike tennis shoes?

1 Like
10 Likes

Pretty much… white supremacy has always been a cult.

5 Likes

How you know when to leave the mine

34 Likes

I get the feeling this group is one step away from claiming religious status … that would give them license for all sorts of unhinged yet zero consequence actions and the authorities would be hooped.

7 Likes

Ha! Their “official” site is now an Indonesian gambling site.

officialproudboys.com

So tired of them

https://trashpanda-x.github.io/darklantern/#Proud%20Boys

8 Likes

If only.

1 Like

I read the manual, it’s bizarre.

There’s something in there about Sharia Law, secret handshake, the five breakfast cereals beating initiation, the put a ring on it and knock her up policy, they hate flip flops, cargo shorts, and fedoras, the manual recommends clothes to wear.

They state they are not a political group but are like the Shriners because the Shriners initiate members by beating the crap out of them while reciting breakfast cereal names.

And of course they have a song.

Side note, this guy is an amazing singer.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/23583878-proudboyssignup

3 Likes

The only organization that I ever belonged to with a masturbation policy was the Roman Catholic Church.

6 Likes

Proud Boys: We don’t want to be controlled by the government or the globalist! Freedom!!!

Also Proud Boys: We want to control your wanking habits. :confused:

9 Likes

It’s too easy to cheat if public stealth masturbation is allowed.

1 Like