The Proud Boys' masturbation policy: if a member "needs to ejaculate it must be within one yard of a woman with her consent"

I would like to think it’s Comic Sans, but it’s probably something blackletter.

7 Likes

I’m just surprised it was “within a yard of a woman.” I’d have assumed they’d do it in a circle at monthly meetings.

2 Likes

Ummm… TMI

1 Like

And is video proof of consent required?

“My name is Marjorie, and I approve this wank.”

8 Likes

Still a better policy than some…

1 Like

Wondering if they have to sing their Broadway Musical Anthem while wanking within the approved radius?

1 Like

Only if it is their mom in that radius.

Given that we are talking about the Proud Boys you just know that one of them has argued with his poor mother that he has big boy needs and sacred rules and she should just look somewhere else.

4 Likes

They’ll never be able to pull that off.

10 Likes

Depends on the restrictions of the restraining order.

3 Likes

Now that is a reach-back to be proud of.

1 Like

that was the biggest surprise to me: their song is the song “Proud of your Boy” from Aladdin! O_O

4 Likes

Written by a Jewish gay man.

7 Likes

MTG: “Sorry, Kevin, but I can’t accept another committee post. It’s the rule.”

1 Like

I’d probably pronounce it “Mr. Cool I-C-E,” under the assumption that the all-caps part is an acronym.

Not because I believe he actually wants people to say it that way but because it would probably annoy the hell out of him.

1 Like

He seems like maybe a nice guy and it is ice.

It looks like he’s had that name since the early 90s.

1 Like

Of course, it’s a yard. These people are never going to embrace the metric system, even though it’s clearly a better standard of measuring than imperial units.

3 Likes

What happens if a Proud Boy has a wet dream twice in a month?

2 Likes

Looks like he ran out of room on his back. If they’d capitalized that “L” then it would look like “Coo LICE”

1 Like

Sticking with Imperial measurements is going to cause problems if they want to go international.

2 Likes

Given how old fashioned some of their views are, how about Papyrus?

1 Like