The retail TP shortage may be real and due to the shift in where we poop

Have we already forgotten that people began hoarding TP at least a week before the states began their lockdowns?

Sure, there may be a shortage now, but hoarding is what put us in this hole, so to speak.

3 Likes

Woman use toilet paper for peeing. I’ve only realized in the last month how many men either don’t know that, or don’t take it into consideration.

16 Likes

How the hell do [“straight”] dudes old enough to have shared space with a lover manage to be so ig’nant about such basic aspects of their lovers? But shit, even without having shacked up with various women type folk, I’d know that just from daily life and/or that Seinfeld episode.

3 Likes

Can confirm there are a lot of asswipes.

3 Likes

You’re actually privileged then. This is not the case for everyone.

7 Likes

Bullshit.

Woman use toilet paper for peeing

yes of course, but there’s a distinct difference in volume.

eh, not volume in terms of loudness, in terms of…

…oh nevermind.

1 Like

I realize that it’s funny, but in some cases, we’re going to be blamed for a shortage for using the exact same amount of TP as we always do.

7 Likes

are you saying you can’t spare a square?

1 Like

Sure. I don’t need to pee anyway. I made it up and don’t really pee. I’m not human, after all, being a woman… :pensive:

8 Likes

woah that escalated quickly

no more toilet humor from me, promise!

Sorry. Just tired of being told that what I experience isn’t real or worth considering. 43 years of that is enough. I’m sure I’m just a bitch, tho.

7 Likes

Well I hope I didn’t do any of that.

And it’s late at night so your last sentence isn’t true. not that I’m telling you what to think :slight_smile:

No, plenty of men have told me that, so it must be true…

2 Likes

Well…plenty of men say that about women who think for themselves and/or have strong opinions. So maybe it’s a badge to wear proudly.

Doesn’t make reality any easier to bear.

4 Likes

yeah…reality bites

Yeah. Maybe we can work to change it so it sucks less. I suppose that’s too hard, tho.

2 Likes

Some days it seems impossible, other days it seems realistic…

I have a feeling it will look a bit better in the morning

Sooo… Ship the fancy Commercial Grade TP to the retailers and sell it there?

2 Likes