The ultimate guide to talking to a woman with headphones on

That would be a pretty cool if gross party trick though and probably scare them away.

16 Likes

tauro-scatological reference?

7 Likes

Any internet I’m on is weird by default.

14 Likes

I think one of the sad things is that the underlying message seems to be that a man looking for this advice is fundamentally lacking - they mustn’t show their real character, because it’s defective and no woman would accept them if they knew who they really are. You have to put up a mask, adopt a role and follow a routine, and then you will have hundreds of women to choose from. Instant results too, as you can see from his profile photos of him with women who apparently fell for him briefly before quickly realising how good and honest he actually was:

11 Likes

Real weirdos, that’s for certain.

6 Likes

How to talk to a woman with headphones on:

take off your headphones before talking to her.

20 Likes

That’s certainly what it means now.

Admittedly, I don’t know much about this subculture. What I heard years ago seemed so much more benign, though, than this actively hateful nonsense. Likely it’s just my perceptions that have changed.

9 Likes

[Backspace] again.

2 Likes

It reminds me of the old song, “Oh Lord, it’s Hard to be Humble”

I used to have a girlfriend
But I guess she just couldn’t compete
With all those love-starved women
Who keep clamourin’ at my feet

Well, I prob’bly could find me another
But I guess they’re all in awe of me.
Who cares, I never get lonesome
'Cuz I treasure my own company.

10 Likes

If you could that would be really cool, although the downside is some might take it as an invitation to conversation. Once I was sitting next to a person who I didn’t realize had a glass eye and we got to talking when he popped it out.

Admittedly he started the conversation by saying, “Hey, check this out!”

18 Likes

If he’s so good at relationship advice, why has he had so many relationships?

I’m seeing one common denominator…

11 Likes

15 Likes

You made my belief in humanity meter jump a little.
Thanks!

2 Likes

If you’re having trouble getting her attention try holding up a dick pic. Women love that kind of thing.

14 Likes

Give him some credit for being good at finishing what he starts.

5 Likes

I always send this for a Dick pic:

26 Likes

Yeah, but that just shows you don’t hate women and only want to be in a “relationship” for the sex and housework she provides…

Christ, it doesn’t need any work besides the label, either - the cartoon was a narrative about a male forcing his attentions on a female who was horrified by his existence and wished for nothing more than to be far, far away.

27 Likes

To be fair, you’d sit up and take notice at that even with headphones on.

5 Likes

It’s a Dick pic AND a Dyke pic. Covers all the bases.

31 Likes

As an experienced man of a certain boomer age, I think this is a horrible double standard. Screw the headphones. If a lovely young woman wants MY attention, I give it…without reservation. Actually, it’s with enthusiasm. I can’t remember when it’s happened.though…

8 Likes