Theocratic fascist Matt Walsh says anime is "satanic" because it "just seems that way to me"

Thank you for that, I was about to say pretty much the same thing.
I’ll watch and read whatever the everloving fuck I want to, I won’t be lectured by autocratic assholes like this!
:rage:

9 Likes

I can’t remember the New Testament covering Jesus’s phylactery. :thinking:

7 Likes

My bad, I apologize to all (actual) zombies and those who love them.

5 Likes

Do zombies love, tho? :thinking:

5 Likes

This that “sunlight is the best disinfectant” thing again?

We’re supposed to go forth and discredit Matt Walsh by ensuring that people who might otherwise support him be made aware of his stance on Japanese cartoons?

I hope so

3 Likes

walking love GIF

10 Likes
12 Likes

We’re supposed to be made aware that Matt Walsh and his ilk are still riding on the made-up Satanic panics that the far right has been using since the 1980s. It’s important to shed sunlight on the tactics of the fascists.

11 Likes
8 Likes

It’s honestly almost impressive how obviously stupid and pig-ignorant Walsh and the rest of his ilk are.

And yet, people listen to these morons and pretend they’re rational adults.

15 Likes
8 Likes

Right? It’s fall/Halloween time! Time for the annual showing of Over the Garden Wall!

8 Likes

It was the last episode of the original run of MST3k, so I always have a melancholy association with this movie

1 Like

“Everyone I hate is literally Hitler Satan.”

5 Likes

Say no tô japanese cartoons. Buy American.

7 Likes

Maybe cosplaying…

2 Likes

He probably has a DVD of Bible Black hidden away somewhere.

7 Likes

It just seems to me that Matt Walsh is a wepons-grade asshole.
Oddly enough I have a lot of arguments for it.

13 Likes

He said Anime is a open door to demônio possession. Watching japanese cartoons will increase your chances of being possessed by an infernal agent by 87%. Several studies show this, according to him.

14 Likes