There are two types of people

• Pizza is good
  • Pizza is meh
  • Pizza is a divine principle created by God, the new world, Italians, new York, and not by Chicago

0 voters

1 Like

People who know about this thread, and…?

7 Likes

Yes, I understand there are three options. :smiley:

2 Likes

Hahahaha! I totes missed that one, thank you!

1 Like

The paradox:

People in Chicago don’t eat Chicago style pizza.

People in the Chicago Suburbs eat Chicago style pizza.

2 Likes

Is there actual evidence for that? Last time I saw an article asserting something like this it turned out to have been written by a NY transplant who was pulling data from her, um, thin air.

5 Likes

I don’t get why they can’t call it what it is and be done with it. Lasagna. There. Not so hard.

6 Likes

Lasagna is a kind of wide flat noodle. Also, secondarily, a dish made with lasagna noodles. If someone has been serving you pasta dishes and calling them “Chicago style pizzas,” it is no wonder that you are confused.

3 Likes

I make pizza dough and lasagna noodles by hand. So, no. No way, no how, not at all. No, nay, never.

2 Likes

Oh, you are dead to me!!! :imp:

1 Like

Those who know binary and those who don’t? Oh wait, that’s 10 types of people.

2 Likes

What about this act of pizza disrespect:

I will admit to occasionally being guilty of eating pizza with a fork and knife, but only if I’m dressed nicely and I don’t want to share my meal with my clothing. The vast majority of the time I eat pizza as God(dess) intended, with my hands. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 299 days. New replies are no longer allowed.