Things that have been mildly vandalized

A popular mild vandalisation in my hometown was rearranging the letters on the two-screen cinema/theatre signs from the overhanging platform.
I remember one week there were two comedies showing: The Naked Nun and Twigs.

1 Like

That was, itself, a wonderful thing.

I’m surprised nobody’s posted this classic from the Lexington Middle School of Proctology:

9 Likes

I also noticed just after the intro to the first episode that a Shell tanker truck had the “S” removed from the word “Shell” on the tank. Relevant to this topic.

2 Likes

And for the southern USians, there’s “Puddin”, uh, Alexa;

1 Like

7 Likes

LOL, I just noticed the “Esophagus”. Nice touch

5 Likes

Appreciation of one’s efforts are always… uh… appreciated! :grin:

3 Likes

It’s nice to be appreciated for one’s efforts!

5 Likes

Programmed for evil corporate shenanigans, terrible at making carbonara.

4 Likes

Ridley Scott: “Cut!”
Ian Holm: “Get me the fuck out of here!”

5 Likes

There is a mini-mall within walking distance of my house. For a while it had one of those advertising signs that uses individual letters clipped onto a background (like the Lexington Middle School sign). The sign was positioned high enough that a regular height person needed a ladder to change the messages. I’m a person of extreme height, (freakishly tall) a genetic giant. One night, I took a walk, about 3:00am, I noticed I had easy access to the letters. I rearranged the letters to make some nonsensical sentences. It stayed like that way for many days. Later I realized that there are people who know that I, the ‘Town Giant’, lives in the neighborhood. I wonder if anyone suspects it was me. (haha)

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.