This cannabis cigar contains 12 grams of weed and costs $420

6 Likes

Having flashbacks to my teens when five or six heads would thrown in for an eighth and roll up a Gotti…

But we did that cuz the weed in Ohio sucked ass.

3 Likes

Also from OH, early-mid eighties… I can recall the ‘paraquat pot’ that was cheaper cuz they sprayed and killed it… or the brown mexican ditch weed with a zillion tiny seeds. I’m in NoCA and don’t have a card, but eagerly await the day I can walk into a shop and loudly declare “Give me a hundred dollars of your best Indica my good man!” No need to shout bro, here ya go. Happy happy joy joy.

And please get our terms right “marijuana” is its slave name Cannabis is its True Name. The one Segoy gave it when he raised the world from the waves and named all things.

And that evil elf should be called Jeff Secessions.

2 Likes

Look, we only speak Kargish here.

1 Like

“luxe” – not “lux”

shatter is 2/3 the cost of rosin here. shatter goes for $45CAD and rosin for $65CAD, which is about $35USD and $52USD at today’s exchange rates. so that is about right for prices here, which i think range on the high end.

2 Likes

Well, thanks for making me feel inutterably old and out of touch with popular culture.

2 Likes

marijuana has really changed recently, it is a brave new world. extracts such as distillate, resin, rosin, shatter, budder, wax, rso, lho, bho, cherry oil, hash oil, co2 oil, kief, terps, etc. now make up a good portion of local sales, even though there are usually like 30 strains of bud and tons of hash choices.

you can even get 99.9% pure THC or CBD as white powders in the dispensaries here. those are the best if one needs to precisely mix the ratios and control dosage for medical reasons and requires a high, high quality dose.

mixing them with marijuana terps and rosin from a tasty strain and loading to a puffco+ e-nail, a pea sized ball can last a couple days of vaporizing and is so flavorful yet clean. incredible. with the terps and rosin or lho it tastes like you are breathing the sticky aroma of a fresh ready to harvest buds, which essentially you are, the purest plant essences with nothing added and they aren’t being burned if you do a low temp vape, they are fully activated though and your body uses a much higher ratio then with ingestion, and none is destroyed like with combustion. don’t get me wrong smoking is enjoyable, but if you want to give your lungs a break and have one of the most amazing experiences of your life…or are serious about using cbd or thc as medicine, then you’ll really want to give extracts a shot.

(there are a lot of medical applications to the terps and other cannabinoids, and they can be used purely as well or mixed for all sorts of effects.)

4 Likes

I’m salivating. Is it time to go home yet? My only complain with concentrates is that I find it increases my tolerance much faster than other modes of intake. Mixing things up (modes of ingestion) or taking an occasional T-Break fixes that easily enough.

2 Likes

I was asking that question even before I saw that comment…

:wink:

3 Likes

Me too. Every morning on the bus ride to work. :wink:

3 Likes

I feel that way when I get out of bed every weekday morning.

5 Likes

Me too. Summer time isn’t so bad but winter in the PNW it’s dark when you wake up and dark when you go home from work/school.

4 Likes

Omigosh; how did you get that picture of me?

*lolz

3 Likes

I hacked your fish tank. :wink:

3 Likes

Damn that Nemo!

3 Likes

Tell Nemo that Ph1sh! was my first guess.

3 Likes

Back on topic, sort of:

I made butter earlier this week; and I’m baking special cookies tonight.

4 Likes

Aw. want.

I recently discovered a gram of activated concentrate I stashed away a year ago. Plan is to melt a nice chocolate bar and mix it in. Any experience or tips with such a task?

I wish I could get edibles to turn out how I want. I’ve tried a variety of methods, and no matter the method or strain, it always comes out really heavy on the body stone and not enough head high, so if I get enough head high my body is… uncomfortable. Somehow the commercial ones and everyone else’s homemade are able to do it for me.

Anyhoo, cheers and bon voyage!

2 Likes