This fellow figured out how to get free hamburgers at McDonalds

There’s always a relevant XKCD:

33 Likes

I’m glad you went with that rule, rather than 34…

(What is the “there’s an XKCD for it” rule number?)

5 Likes

He’ll throw away the 10 meatless sandwiches, and then eat the single burger that is left. I assume that’s what he wanted, a free burger.

4 Likes

When I was in college, we discovered that a nearby pizza place counted “extra thick” crust as a free topping you could get on one of their cheapo large pizzas… and they would also add more crust on request. So a typical order would be a quad-sized crust topped with tomato sauce and cheese with maybe some pepperoni, and we could eat tomatoey cheese bread for days for about five bucks.

11 Likes
14 Likes

Wow, surprised no one commented on the software yet. Watching the video totally gave me vibes of:

4 Likes

This is one of many cheap meals we used to call “the homeless guy special.”

2 Likes

i’m more interested in the decision to call him a “fellow” instead of a “gentleman.” is this because he’s not in florida?

6 Likes

And a little fecal matter to go with that burger… https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/mcdonalds-touchscreens-test-positive-for-traces-of-feces-deadly-bacteria

I think it’s because he’s sticking it to a soulless corporation.

3 Likes

Great. Now we know how Donny Two Scoops paid for the banquet.

Just wait until you see his plan for healthcare. Hamburders for all!

14 Likes

Reminds me of a glitch in a set of FRPG rules that had the price of a sack of wine lower than the price of an empty sack.

5 Likes

Boone’s Farm?

5 Likes

If humans have touched it, there’s poop on it. It’s not just McDonalds.

16 Likes

hqdefault

13 Likes

I seem to recall being able to carry a trireme in a backpack.

5 Likes

I’m a fan of McD’s burgers, but I am not sure the meat is even a key part of the flavor profile. When I eat them I notice bun, onion, and pickle. I am going to try meatless next time to see if I notice.

Related story: Reubens without the corned beef are just as good IMHO.

2 Likes

I thought the burgers there were so you have a side dish to eat with the fries.

2 Likes

But they’re free.

2 Likes

Going way back here, and it’s something I’m sure some readers have read about this, but for those that haven’t …

“Depression Soup” involved going into a diner, ordering a cup of hot water for $0 … then adding ketchup from the counter container, This really happened during the 30s. It’s all many people could afford.

8 Likes