This fellow figured out how to get free hamburgers at McDonalds

Wow, surprised no one commented on the software yet. Watching the video totally gave me vibes of:

4 Likes

This is one of many cheap meals we used to call “the homeless guy special.”

2 Likes

i’m more interested in the decision to call him a “fellow” instead of a “gentleman.” is this because he’s not in florida?

6 Likes

And a little fecal matter to go with that burger… https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/mcdonalds-touchscreens-test-positive-for-traces-of-feces-deadly-bacteria

I think it’s because he’s sticking it to a soulless corporation.

3 Likes

Great. Now we know how Donny Two Scoops paid for the banquet.

Just wait until you see his plan for healthcare. Hamburders for all!

14 Likes

Reminds me of a glitch in a set of FRPG rules that had the price of a sack of wine lower than the price of an empty sack.

5 Likes

Boone’s Farm?

5 Likes

If humans have touched it, there’s poop on it. It’s not just McDonalds.

16 Likes

hqdefault

13 Likes

I seem to recall being able to carry a trireme in a backpack.

5 Likes

I’m a fan of McD’s burgers, but I am not sure the meat is even a key part of the flavor profile. When I eat them I notice bun, onion, and pickle. I am going to try meatless next time to see if I notice.

Related story: Reubens without the corned beef are just as good IMHO.

2 Likes

I thought the burgers there were so you have a side dish to eat with the fries.

2 Likes

But they’re free.

2 Likes

Going way back here, and it’s something I’m sure some readers have read about this, but for those that haven’t …

“Depression Soup” involved going into a diner, ordering a cup of hot water for $0 … then adding ketchup from the counter container, This really happened during the 30s. It’s all many people could afford.

8 Likes

Hell, I saw this when I was working in a McDonalds in the early 00s. For awhile we didn’t even have ketchup packets/pumps out on the counter.

5 Likes

Do you think the moment in time when the majority of the world survives by gaming algorithms will occur within a decade?

4 Likes

I think you mean 11…

4 Likes

It’s all we’ve ever done really.

1 Like

so many buns.
my anaconda do.

3 Likes