This Is Fine

Or maybe they watched The Boys From Brazil and thought: “Hey yeah, we’ve got the technology now!”

7 Likes

He’s not dead yet?!?

15 Likes

Shock No GIF by ProBit Global

14 Likes

He is the archetype of the contrapositive of the statement “only the good die young”.

9 Likes
8 Likes

Why is this posted in “This is Fine”? This is a wonderful thing. Totally impractical and pointless, but would be a lot of fun to do

4 Likes

I say the same thing, every time I hear his name.

Evil sure does seem to take a long time to die…

14 Likes

The evil that men do lives on and on

9 Likes

Or

9 Likes

I think you mean

6 Likes

I try not to think about how long Stephen Miller will outlive us

7 Likes

Or the Italian “La erba cattiva non muore mai” Nasty weeds never die, basically.

4 Likes
5 Likes
9 Likes
14 Likes

The gift that keeps on giving.

13 Likes
12 Likes
10 Likes

That’s so awesome. I glad we can look forward to a whole new generation of spider-kids and other assorted superpowered mutants.

3 Likes

Humans will mine, dredge, fish and plunder the seas lifeless, polluting anything they–we–cannot monetize.

I have been a vegetarian since 1980. I withdrew my consent from fishing the seas empty many years ago. It is not enough, but it is what I still do–withdraw participation and consent wherever I can.

ETA:
I get it that climate change is borking snow crab populations.
What I foresee is that it is nearly impossible to fully protect ocean biota, and that globally people will always try to cheat the system, like government controls, and poach, as long as it is financially rewarding for them.

(etc.)

14 Likes