This Is Fine

Eh? Doesn’t start until October 24
https://www.votetexas.gov/mobile/voting/index.htm

11 Likes

Argh, my next door neighbor was carping at me to go vote yesterday afternoon and we were going over polling places.

I need to call that lassie and give her the update.

Thanks!

ETA: amended TX early voting date upthread

11 Likes
6 Likes
11 Likes

from “will announce” to “announces”

how to get two stories out of the same event

10 Likes

Facebook and TikTok are approving ads with ‘blatant’ misinformation about voting in midterms, researchers say | The Independent

9 Likes
11 Likes

Lawyers are mandated reporters, I thought. He was fined for doing what he was legally (and morally) obligated to do.

18 Likes

Contacting The Voting Section - Justice Department

Please crosspost wherever applicable and share.

21 Likes
9 Likes

The report cites separate data published this May which revealed that the amount of plastic actually turned into new things has fallen to new lows of around 5%. That number is expected to drop further as more plastic is produced

“More plastic is being produced, and an even smaller percentage of it is being recycled,” says Lisa Ramsden, senior plastic campaigner for Greenpeace USA. “The crisis just gets worse and worse, and without drastic change will continue to worsen as the industry plans to triple plastic production by 2050.”

13 Likes

I realize that aircraft carriers may be in short supply, but please do let us know when you get your GoFundMe up so we can do something about…

… hungry people are hungry. This is not that.

This is about greedy people being greedy. Commercial. Corporate. Greed.

15 Likes

12 Likes
20 Likes

Oh No Omg GIF by Emirates FA Cup

15 Likes

IRS Looks Other Way as Churches Endorse Political Candidates — ProPublica

25 Likes

the IRS has largely abdicated its enforcement responsibilities as churches have become more brazen about publicly backing candidates.

Ugh. Just like its refusal to tax them.

(Not that deciding to do so is the IRS’s decision to make.)

16 Likes

everybody loves raymond my posts GIF

21 Likes

27 Likes

winona-thats-good-point

14 Likes