This Is Fine

16 Likes

stunning read. well written and eerie in its simple truth - this country is and always has been bloodthirsty, murderous and sanctimonious in its ruthless pursuit of the white ethnostate.

15 Likes

How sugar and fat affect your brain

Much of our food is increasingly manufactured to be irresistible to us. Experts say this trend has long-term health consequences.

https://archive.vn/8VNeW

12 Likes
8 Likes

Mice with fully functional human brains! Aaaaauuuugh! (/s)

9 Likes

Obligatory:

14 Likes

Getting the story WRONG. Great job, CNN.

14 Likes

New legislative proposal: for every Brain, there must be a Pinky.

4 Likes

Yep, didn’t get the heroes’ treatment by CNN because they were black women.

Kinda weird really that that network’s new owner is gradually turning it into a clone of Fox “News.” I mean, the latter already exists!

13 Likes

point pointing GIF by Shalita Grant

13 Likes

That’s a crowded market considering the potential population of their audience is less than a third of the country. I don’t think the TVs at gyms that leave Faux News running all day count for advertising revenue

9 Likes
11 Likes

man, i have trouble watching my 65in tv from 12ft. tiny screen in my glasses?! subtitles (which i badly need) would not even be possible. how do i wear my glasses under the tv glasses?
this is a stupid idea. take it away!

4 Likes

Umm, these TV-B-Gone glasses are designed to turn off other TVs, not to watch TV within the glasses. So, unless I’ve missed something, I don’t think you have to worry.

9 Likes

whew!
guess i should RTFA before gettin all stupid. thanks, man!
eta: hence the name “TV B-Gone”.
duh.

5 Likes
19 Likes

And earlier this year a romance novelist was arrested and charged with killing her husband, after writing a book about a woman who does so. She claimed that all of her research online was just for the book.
A different kind of crowdsourcing, that’s for sure.

3 Likes

What The Wtf GIF by MIA GLADSTONE

8 Likes

Trump did the same for his insurrection prep, except he kept typing “coo” into Google and getting cute baby videos

14 Likes

I am disappointed that google doesn’t actually bring up babies or pigeons first, it brings up stuff about Chief Operating Officers. What a boring internet we are building. :frowning:

Specifying he means a coo data doesn’t help either.

15 Likes