This 'Putin as a gay clown' image is now illegal in Russia, so please do not share

It also uses “being a gay couple in makeup” to mock people.

4 Likes

C’mon people, he’s sensitive about his hair loss and this picture really highlights it.

2 Likes

I think it’s even worse, he’s too much of a political animal that his personal views are probably not (or not much) influencing his policies. But the anti-gay law is a fine vehicle to get the support of the conservative/religious section of the party and followers.

And - per divide et impera - gives the rebellious, urban youth a target that does not endanger his position even if they are able to kill it.

7 Likes

[quote=“nungesser, post:12, topic:98391”]
as if you’re in 5th grade trying to come up with the ultimate insult
[/quote]It’s kind of why I think the Sassy Trump thing falls flat.

10 Likes

tweeted, and FBooked. Glad to be of assistance.

2 Likes

I see what you did there etc.

3 Likes

Clickbait, mostly.

1 Like

I much prefer his Cockney Thug Trump.

1 Like

You’re much, much nicer than me.

1 Like

I admit it, I clicked.

3 Likes

You may well be right about that.

1 Like

I don’t think I ever read something substantial about Putin as private person. If he or his surroundings are talking about his personality and personal views it’s not reported by the media here.

1 Like

I would stake a year’s pay that Trump would love to have that kind of control over free speech. Probably dying with envy right now.

1 Like

Would the reel be one of his testicles? Just asking.

I shan’t.

His secret service background would lend itself to being manipulative the way you suggested, instead of ideology-driven.

2 Likes

I wonder what cockney thugs make of it…

2 Likes

And THAT is NOT gay propaganda?

/s

(When all the raids on gay clubs reveal giant ‘Putin in bare-chested manly mode’ posters, who from the police is gonna have the job of telling him?)

It reminds me uncomfortably of this creepy, gory short film that you probably should not watch.

Putin on the Lipstick.

2 Likes