This White House appointee has an extremely creative resume

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/11/12/this-white-house-appointee-has.html

7 Likes

Oblig: “the best people.”

23 Likes

Well this is gonna be useful today.
4ac|nullxnull

18 Likes

Just wait until tomorrow’s hearings.

10 Likes

Hell, anybody can do it now.

The US State Dept is in a State of Chaos.

She’s bound to have some type of clearance too. Oooopsie.

13 Likes

on all continents

From their own website:

Believe it or not, they work around this “inconvenient truth” by having the default zoom on the map completely obscuring Antarctica. Doesn’t exist; doesn’t count.

16 Likes

From this NBC News article, it looks like anyone looking to get into the WH, should be vetted by the State Department. Based on what I see below, Trump wouldn’t have been allowed to put one toe in there:

A potential political appointee to a State Department post is vetted by the department, including an elaborate questionnaire, before the White House ever screens the candidate. The State Department vetting is supposed to examine tax returns, any unexplained wealth, social media accounts, the status of domestic staff, any inappropriate or worrisome track record in the workplace and any potential questions about integrity, said Linda Thomas-Greenfield, former director general of the foreign service and director of personnel at the State Department.

17 Likes

I got my Master’s of Divinity at the McMurdo campus…

19 Likes

The photo used for that fake Time magazine cover is literally the same photo used on her State Dept. web page, but with a white background.

If you’re going to lie, don’t suck at it.

22 Likes

But… 45’s entire entourage totally sucks at telling convincing lies, and yet that doesn’t seem to stop them…

34 Likes

Anyone else see a face over her shoulder?

14 Likes

Looks like some bad photoshopping/artifacting. Either way, the ghost of Christmas You Lied Your Ass Off is about to haunt her!

12 Likes

In the age of Trump it doesn’t matter how much you suck at anything, what matters is that you’re on Trump’s side, and therefore A-OK. . . as long as you stay loyal.

10 Likes

A working example of “flies to shit”.

11 Likes

Chang does not cite any undergraduate degree in her biography, but her LinkedIn account mentions the University of the Nations, an unaccredited Christian school

How the fuck did she even get a State Department job without even a college degree? Do we even know if she has a high school diploma? I’m against degree snobbery, using a lack of degrees from the “right” schools (or any schools, when appropriate) to keep people out of jobs. But this is a job that clearly requires some formal education, and certainly fraudulent accreditation doesn’t cut it.

It’s interesting how the same sorts of fundamentalist “Christian” scammers are faking their resumes to get jobs with Trump and those in his orbit. Fake resumes because those with real accomplishments can get jobs elsewhere, and fundamentalists because they see this administration (and cronies) as a place where they’ll be given less scrutiny and be able to advance an agenda.

It’s almost as if they know that they’re in an environment that won’t examine their lies too closely (at all)…

We’re clearly at the point where loyalty is literally the only virtue to these people. What you’ve done (or haven’t done) is obviously irrelevant, and everyone knows it.

20 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs6Ly-93odgF8flL-Ejrm4w

Heh…This website is now “private” https://www.linkingtheworld.org/

4 Likes

Ssshhh! Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!

4 Likes

Not just any face, trump’s face

3 Likes

–Political appointee, that is how. It’s not like she had to go through the regular hiring process.

8 Likes

Pfft. I was TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year in 2006.

16 Likes