Thunderdome for Democrats: Harris now leads Biden in California

I haven’t decided who I’m going to vote for in the primaries yet but I’m sure as shit not going to base my decision on what kind of juvenile attacks Trump is likely to hurl against them.

26 Likes

Fine, I will pick up the slack.

1. “They will have a complete monster as their leader and then learn the errors of their ways” never worked ever.
  2. Trump was voted in with some of the lowest voter turnout in history
  3. Hillary would have vetoed the 2018 GOP Tax Looting which is doing major harm to the middle and working class
  4. Kavanaugh & Gorsuch thank you for your support
  5. “Children don’t need running water or toothbrushes”
  6. We would have 35% less looters and kleptocrats and 75% fewer white supremacists in the Executive branch under Hillary

You made poor choices.

19 Likes

Good idea.

nbd p fr dscssn f Hrrs’ slv-wnng ncstr(s), r th dsvwl f hr b hr fthr, r th “dls” sh hs md t gt whr sh s td?

Or don’t we do that here anymore?

20 Likes

Thanks for putting in the effort, but I’m not reading that aloud just in case a demon shows up.

16 Likes

agreed. But needs a dynamically updatable caption.

2 Likes

Cthulhu%20-%20You%20Rang

15 Likes

Mod note: Folks may have opinions you disagree with, this is not a licence to attack the poster. If you do not wish to engage on an opinion or a response than do not engage on it,

This is especially true of opinions including speculation of how third parties will react to events. That’s about as far from “definitive fact” as you can get, making a suggestion of who is “right” or “wrong” really only possible in retrospect.

That being said, the rude will still be eaten first.

11 Likes

It’s weird to start a post with “LOL. Keep beating that drum.” and then go on to say something that is 100% consistent with the post. Clinton was a candidate that disappointed plenty of people, therefore some of those people decided not to go to the polls to vote for Clinton, therefore Trump won.

It’s the conversational equivalent of:

“That fire started because matches burn hot enough to light dry grass.”
“LOL! No, it started because someone struck a match.”

14 Likes

Maybe there is a candidate that Trump won’t launch a juvenile attack, though? I mean, surely if the Democrats pick a candidate without something convenient to attack Trump would refrain from just making shit up, right? /s

19 Likes

Do you mean Willie Brown? Or did she get her start in politics with the Fresh Prince of Bel Air?

8 Likes

Yes, I think there is exactly one person the Democratic Party could nominate that Trump won’t attack. Himself. Anyone else (even the closest ally, “friend” or blood relative) will get attacked.

9 Likes

Not since the days of Teresa and Antonious; well before my time here.

8 Likes
7 Likes

Good point! Have the Democrats considered recruiting him rather than challenging him?/s

5 Likes

That is definitely More Than I Can Trump.

7 Likes

Were you meaning to scold @Restless?

because you actually replied to @mcsnee, who seems to agree with you

2 Likes

Sigh - may as well give up now. Trump might say something.

9 Likes

Nah, it was in response to me ignoring a post by a different user, using a deprecated (and now deleted) means of ignoring them. We’re all good and I’m on board with @mangochin 's post.

2 Likes

Sure, blame the victim.

About 95% of why: The electoral college, a relic of slavery, is set to install losers. Tramp, like Dubya, lost the vote and won the rigged game. How well has installing losers worked?

About 25% of why: Tramp did solicit and accept Russian aid. That’s felony conspiracy.

About 10% of why: Comey/s well-timed announcements.

Add-em up.

6 Likes

I think she’s not (I think many of the candidates are not – it’s election season).
What speaks to me is the flavor of her tenure as a prosecutor in CA.
Criminalising parents over truancies that is more an issue of poverty and a wealth-inequality-system than a moral failure is…it’s just trash.

I think she will lean toward preserving existing power structures, while promoting inroads for some, but not to actually solve problems in the long run.

7 Likes