Tickets for Trump rally come with Covid-19 liability waiver

Yeah, seriously. Given the outbreak is just getting going in the US, the demand for lungs is going to wildly outstrip the supply, which is already insufficient. (Plus, her apparent ability to have it paid for, too. Something a lot of people won’t have.)

4 Likes

Tulsa should quarantine everyone who attends in the stadium for 2 weeks, just to contain this shitshow and minimize the danger to the public. Best to block their wifi too… could you imagine 2 weeks of no tweets from the Twitler and him stuck with his fans the whole time…
It never would happen, but it would improve public health.

2 Likes

Not just Oklahoma. Trump can’t afford a half-hearted turnout right now. I’m sure the word has been given to all the true believers and they’ll be busing them in from all over. Opportunities for super-spreader events come and going as well as at the rally.

3 Likes

True. I did a double-take when reading this quote from the doctor, but guess he’s being optimistic:

“I hope that this becomes more common because I truly believe that we can save several patients,” Bharat said.

3 Likes

"several patients”

I guess the optimism level depends on whether he’s talking about just his own patients, or in general…

6 Likes

I wish tickets to public events would include an antibody test for Covid. Not even as a way to deny entry. Just a datapoint for the statistical machinary. And then every even could get scored on how many infections likely happened there. It would help me decide what events to attend and which ones to skip.

Whether to sign the waiver is a pass fail IQ test.

1 Like

Does it cover leopards eating my face at the rally ?

2 Likes

To get sued? To infect as much of 45’s base as possible?

Because please believe it; there will be viable lawsuits.

At the very least, attendees should be well documented so that they can be tracked and traced once the infection rate in Tulsa spikes up.

6 Likes

You’d think that a waiver of responsibility for the strong likelihood of giving you a dangerous disease would suggest to Trump supporters that Trump doesn’t care about them. Except of course, to Trump supporters this sociopathic lack of concern for others is a feature rather than a bug. It’s the missing part of themselves that Trump supporters see missing in Trump.

wait I know: it’s so leftists who don’t wash will contract it someplace else and sue claiming they got it from a real American. clever.

While I absolutely agree with you on this, can you imagine the reaction of this “freedom loving group” to the news they were going to be tracked after the event? The meltdowns would be amazing.

6 Likes

I’m not seeing a down side, here…

8 Likes

Me either, I’m just visualizing the glory.

3 Likes

You mean, like all the data collected by campaign organizers just for requesting a ticket?

(Thanks, @Akimbo_NOT)
edit:oops… link is to @MalevolentPixy reply to Akimbo

2 Likes
5 Likes

Jeebus…
could’na seen that comin’. :roll_eyes:

Hopefully they’ll all be carrying their Obamaphones.

“If your phone’s ever been in a Catholic church, it’s amazing, they got this data,” Bannon reportedly said. “Literally, they can tell who’s been in a Catholic church and how frequently,” Bannon added. “And they got it triaged.”

When asked how he received the data, Bannon told Klayman, “the phone companies.” He continued, “and the data guys sell it.”

2 Likes

They probably don’t think about that either; like taking a “quiz” on Facebook to find out which house they would end up with in Harry Potter.

This would be actively tracking their health and medical condition. I’m sure the thought of that might make them perk up a bit.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.