TikTok influencer says she accidentally bought a $100,000 couch and is now tearfully begging her followers to pay for it

Fast forward to three days from now, when someone has formed a DAO to buy the couch, sawed the couch into pieces, and sold NFTs on each piece. Because however dumb you think this timeline is, someone somewhere is working hard to make it even dumber.

Anyway, just off to invest my life savings in CouchCoin. BRB …

25 Likes

“Influencer”: slang noun for “asshole who dumbasses watch.”

Not today Satan!

10 Likes

Uh - just click on the user name.

7.9M Followers

496.5M Likes

2 Likes

14 Likes

Except we learned that some folks on the B-arks actually performed a valuable, if unappreciated, service. I haven’t seen any indication that is the case here.

9 Likes

I doubt this is real and I know I don’t care, but I’m not gonna walk past someone being called “Quenlin” without asking if someone fed her Q-tips after midnight

4 Likes

Edit: Deleted my comment as I watched to the end of the video, it is fake. She suddenly stops crying to deliver the last line.

9 Likes

Well well well, next time I guess you’ll just be born fabulously wealthy, won’t you.

That’ll learn ya.

4 Likes

Cancel the purchase before delivery.

8 Likes

You can only push your influence sofa.

34 Likes

Brave New World was truly the more prophetic of the 2.

Hell, if I had a card with that kind of limit on it, I wouldn’t have anywhere near the financial issues I currently have…

3 Likes

index

22 Likes

plan GIF

5 Likes

I’m slightly curious about the size of the couch. $100k should buy a lot of couch, amiright?

Looks like fraud, talks like fraud, must be a duck!

3 Likes

If she’s going to hang out on a $CK couch she should have a really good stereo to listen to. Should we get started on that, too?

4 Likes

Influencers wouldn’t set foot on the lowly ‘B Ark’. They’d go on the other arks with the rest of the ‘productive’ members of society.
I love the part where she doesn’t “want to do a job.” Boo hoo, chickie. You’re not any better than the rest of us.

2 Likes
3 Likes

I guess a fancy couch makes sense

4 Likes