To imagine the ocean of the future: picture a writhing mass of unkillable tentacles, forever

The only difference between a Reform Ammonite and a long-distance swimmer is the swimmer actually likes the water. Your kind are dry-landers that lack the courage to admit it. Just another Nova Lox pretending he believes.

2 Likes

Vandemeer.

1 Like

I know a lot of BBers are agnostic or atheists, but are we REALLY going to tolerate this sort of hate speech?

3 Likes

What are you gonna do about it - pray for rain?

What don’t you come on down to the pool tonight, and we’ll show you how the big boys still remember. “The tide is high as the moon is full, in our bones we feel His pull.”

1 Like

It depends. Is that shellfish edible? Ummm, just asking in the interests of justice, or something.

2 Likes

C̹̰͓͖ͅh͈͍͈̲͔͝a̜͡r̫̘͓̩͍lͅį̦̖e͏̝̝̱̠ ̣p͟r͙o̪͚̘̹̕g̝̟̩͎̼̖͡ͅr̗̩̱̱͘á͖̲m͙͞s̱̹̬̟̤͍ ̲͙̜̺i̠̳̤͕͎̤n̨ ̧̝̠̫A͕̞͇̱̥̳̜͡P̻͈͔̺͉̲ͅL͙̰̯͜?̻̠̱̥̘̮̳ ̀I̷̠͇ ̜̰̝̦̭̜͉s͕̗̜̟h̠̖̥ạ̯̭̠̟̹͜l҉̳̣̱̼͖l̴̤͉̥ h͙̰̹̖a̧ṿ͘e̬͇̟͍̬ ͏͎̺̩̤t̗̭o̹ g͎̞̞͔͙͢e̪̥͙t̪̞͎̮̳͓̮͡ ̝s͏̖̩̩̣̩̯͈o̙̫̝͔̥͎̯m̱̪͓̼̱̤e̫͔̦ ͍̤͉͙̠t̷i̧̝̖p͙̖̥̲͍̰s͙̙͙̦̀ ̠͖͔̦͞f̩̺͎̩̝͖r͏̞̻o̰̳͉͞m̘̳̝̲͉͘ ͍͚̣̠h̖̲̤̲ị̢̣͈̙͔̻̗m̺̯͔͝.͔̪͚̥̪̪ͅ

4 Likes

You’ve got something dripping there.

3 Likes

Life imitates hentai, I guess…

Also:

If it’s prepared correctly, absolutely.

I’m not clicking that.

6 Likes

So close…

3 Likes

A̷͚̮l̡̯̗̞w̳͈̘̲͚̱a͏̥y̻͔͈̣̲͘s͙̦̦̙̦ h̦́ͅa̧͓̬p͓p҉̬̜e̖̬̖n̬̫̜̘s̝̜̞͜ ̴̣̞͉͕̝̮ͅwh̷̻͕̮̻e̢̹n҉ ͢I͖’̘͚̻̥m͍̲̩ ͏͇̘͉̫͈p̖̣͕ro̱̯̻̫͙g̵̙r̷̮a̦̮̦m͚̭͙͔̤m͈͚̜ị̝̟̹͜n̺͇g̳͓̠͜ ̣̻͈t͙̠̖͚̘̱ͅh̶̻̗̟͙ȩ̦̗̥̺̜̯ͅ ̟̝̮̞͠r͔̖è̖͍̻͉͚̲̙t̴͇̝̻̝͍̩u̟̞r̨̯̟̩̥͈n̸͈̻͖̘ ͟o̬̬͞f͓̜̮̻̻̘̜ ͕̻̣͕͡t͙̩͔̙h̦̟͕̼̲ȩ͓̫͍̹̰ͅ ̴͉̣͔G̮r͙̼͎̜̬̞̬e̷̞̺̯̮̙ͅa̲̣̩̤̭̗̫t̗̘ ̱̬̻̰ͅO͓͔̖̠l̼͡d̙̦͎̦̙͔ ̲̀Ǫ̞̭̪͈n̼̭̙̳̦ͅe̩̙̼ṣ͙̣̦ ͙̩͓-͚ ̯̪͇͜i͙t̛̮̤̜͙’̫̟s̪̝̦ ͕̪̫͔̰̭a̼̝̘̩̪̞̺ ͏͍͙̺̞"̩̭͉̻̞̰͞w̯̬̮̝̪̳e̙̯̙̝̰̭t̶̩̪̺̦̞ͅͅ" ͏̖̪̪̳s̮̖̙̪̙͕ǫ̝͖̪̹̯r҉͖͔̘t̳͖ ̪̘̼̤̫̘o̡̮̦̣͉̼̹f͙̺̻͙͎̞͉ ҉͙͇̞̜̲̫͓w̺͎̳ơ̘̪r̗͓͠k͇͚̙͢.̡͎̩̪̭̫̺ͅ.͟.̫

6 Likes

Brother @Mister44 - I wish to extend my wettest briny apologies. Our commonalities are greater than our differences.

I’m an Ammonite, you’re an Ammonite - is not like either one of us is a “soft-shell”, right?

“Until the seas rise again and become One!”

2 Likes

1 Like

If life gives you cephalopods, make cephalopod-ade. (The secret is using fresh ink.)

6 Likes

Bones? We don’ need no steenkin’ bones!

1 Like

Į̦̜͇͖’̢̰͎̪̲̖m̵͉̩ ̧̣̱͕͍̥̮ͅw̟̥̘̣̣ͅo̜̯͍ŗ̣͔̻̖͚͓ki̻̪̯̠͖̯n̷̻̪̠g͉̠̖ ̨̫̳o̤̻̬̣n̗̮̙ ̻̯̙i̤͙̲͚̝t̨̬͖͖…̟͔.͇̖̥̫̕.͏

4 Likes

Anything is edible at least once…

5 Likes

It is true, we must focus against the real enemy: Those disgusting creatures no shells and endoskeletons!

1 Like

Now I’m curious if you’re messing with the text/direction entirely by hand or if you have a convenient “Cthulhu-coder-izer” app/site doing it for you?

(Enquiring minds and all that.)

1 Like

O̴͚̟͚͉͉̻n̼̳͕͠ȩ̴̘͔͔͈̘ ̢͙̗͇͍͚̱m̴͉ṷ̸̲͔͠s͔t̨̯͎͚͞ͅ s̛̲̱̪̤u͍̣͈̥͝m̢̜̻͈̞̩̣mͅo̘͓̹̲̙n̶̸̞̲̘͈̗̭̞ ̴ͅZ̖͎̬͓̼͙̜͇ḁ̴̱̤̹͠l̤̺͙̰̰̜ͅͅg͙͙͔̰̪͜ͅo̷̢͎̘̖̝̹
̧̝̪̙͍̻͔́͡

2 Likes

went searching for the full length video but found this first:

also the video:

1 Like