To stop school shootings, Herschel Walker wants to set up The Department of Looking at Young Men That’s Looking at Women That’s Looking at Social Media

Originally published at: To stop school shootings, Herschel Walker wants to set up The Department of Looking at Young Men That's Looking at Women That's Looking at Social Media | Boing Boing

8 Likes

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

27 Likes
27 Likes

So I’m not going to fucking watch a fox news clip, can someone summarize what they think he’s going after here? Because on a read of it, I’m thinking he is blaming women somehow for … doing something? that would encourage men and adolescent boys to … shoot up schools?

12 Likes

Where i went immediately.

“CTE for $1000, Mayim.”

23 Likes

Let’s talk about the ticker at the bottom of the screen: Democrats Accused of Politicizing Shooting.

Hell yes! Please, politicize this more! This is a problem that needs a political solution.

Flipping it: GOP Accused of Doing F**kall About Shootings

39 Likes

That answer is yes.

15 Likes

Well sure - we can’t even have a rational discussion about gun laws at any level because of the SACRED SECOND AMENDMENT so let’s address the problem by just eliminating that pesky first amendment.

Holy shit, this guy’s a moron. But he’s Trump’s moron, so it’s not surprising.

16 Likes

I thought the headline was being hyperbolic.

“a department that can look at young men that’s looking at women that’s looking at social media.”

So, like 85-90% of the male population?

“Great police work there, Lou.”

9 Likes
13 Likes

I hate to attempt to be the brain-damage asshole whisperer here, but one of the reports I read said the shooter “was texting a woman he had met online” the morning of the shooting, and telling her what he was doing. I guess he’s digging as deep as possible in the “any other circumstantial fact except gun ownership” hole and hit that one?

ETA: removing assumption of brain-damage as contributing factor to incomprehensible assholishness.

17 Likes

The guy clearly lacks a coherent or sensible position but all this talk about Walker having brain damage is dancing really close to the “Do not make assumptions as to anyone’s mental state without corroboration” rule.

26 Likes

Yeah, trump is completely incoherent and you know that he never had so much as a paper cut in his entire life.

But seriously, I can’t wait to see Rev Warnock mop the floor with this stooge.

13 Likes

Sure, it’s incredibly dumb. But in his defense, it’s still less dumb than what the rest of the GQP are proposing right now.

Some people are just naturally dumb. (Though the GQP currently also has a lot of people actively working very hard at it, too. Some of these people are absolute geniuses at being idiots.)

11 Likes

Okay, so it’s the old “Eve ate the apple” argument. It’s clearly the woman’s fault in Walker’s mind because some kid she didn’t know texted her and said he was about to do something.

They just hate women. It’s got to be a woman’s fault even when the guy bought the 2 AR-15s and killed 21 people and did it alone

13 Likes

So, this would involve Government Spying on the residents, is that right, Herschel?
Aren’t you supposed to be against Big Government?
Senator Walker, indeed.

11 Likes

Herschel Walker was a great football player…that’s all I got.

2 Likes

I think it’s close but the guy played college and pro level football for like 20 years. If he doesn’t have brain damage, it would be a miracle. Is that enough corroboration? I don’t actually know
That said- brain damage is possibly not the reason, or the only reason, for his nigh-incoherent assholery

4 Likes

Shakes Head No GIF by Election 2020

Warnock Lol GIF by Election 2020

He really has the best chance in all our state-wide races, honestly. Walker is an embarrassment as a candidate.

Most likely, yes. I don’t think he’s ever been diagnosed. If he does have one, it’s on Trump and the MAGA gop for putting in the spotlight like this in such an embarrassing way. They’re quite possibly using a man with brain damage so they can claim they’re not racist. They’re scum.

23 Likes

Not a good phrase, that.

23 Likes