Today in transphobia (Part 1)

I have this sneaking suspicion that the end stage for the ters involves a man in every bathroom whose “job” consists of inspecting the genitals of every person who enters and the irony is lost on them.

“Are we the baddies?”

13 Likes

It’s not even a stretch. That’s what they’ve proposed for sports.

13 Likes

And for sports, it’s way more invasive than simply inspecting one’s genitalia. Just ask Caster Semenya.

10 Likes

And they justify it as “protecting women.” Who usually only need “protection” from misogynistic assholes like this. Damn…

13 Likes
14 Likes
12 Likes

Sad A Christmas Story GIF by filmeditor

12 Likes

Oh No Reaction GIF by CBC

Not that i have any justification but i always saw him as a Trans ally. Guess not. :man_shrugging:

11 Likes
12 Likes

WTAF? AMAB, claiming to be “trans male?” I think there is a difficulty in definitions here. Specifically, what “trans” means.

cool hand luke cowboy GIF

11 Likes

Zach Galifianakis Ngapa GIF

10 Likes

Wow… just when I thought I’ve seen the depths of how some people can be shitty, some members of our species descend to new depths…

Oh, I think they very much understand the definition… they are just seeking to weaponize and undermine the rights of trans people.

10 Likes

Still - I support their getting genital surgery. /s

14 Likes

Not Funny Reaction GIF by Bounce

9 Likes

Yeah, I remember seeing a twitter account from someone describing themselves as an “AFAB trans woman” already years ago. And yes, she knew she wasn’t trans and clearly hated people who were.

Incidentally I came across her from a reverse image search for something I made, which she had made her avatar without credit or (obviously) permission. It was gone before I could figure out where to object. It still put me off sharing work online for a good while.

Meme

17 Likes

Documents that match you are key to getting employment, security clearance, getting in an airplane, getting social security, interacting with police & government, not having your health insurance refused etc, etc, etc.

14 Likes
12 Likes

Angry Threes Company GIF

god, I wish the world wasn’t so stupid.

11 Likes
14 Likes

I have to admit, I am stunned that there are no other providers in eastern TN who are able/willing to provide that service! There are a lot of people in that area, and none of the hospitals or clinics can do this?

12 Likes