Today in transphobia (Part 1)

And that arbiter of being feminine, breasts. The low body fat of a competition level athlete combined with swim suits designed to compress a woman’s chest (and elsewhere, bc of drag) means women who swim at that level appear pretty flat chested. No breasts means they can’t be a woman /s

10 Likes

Yeah, “low body fat” was as much as I was going to comment on breasts, but this is absolutely true.

9 Likes

Probably for the best! As a woman who’s breasts have been a serious issue, I long ago got over any reticence on talking about boobs.

9 Likes

Exactly, I spent a very long time denying myself because I didn’t want to make my life harder and only transitioned to literally save my life.

11 Likes
9 Likes

Once upon a time, writer Graham Linehan was a beloved writer of comedies like “The IT Crowd” and “Father Ted.” Now, he’s a Substack writer who has dedicated his life to making blanket statements about how he believes trans women to be pedophiles and groomers.

His Substack—the company funding of which has caused trans creators to flee the platform—is dedicated to “exposing” trans people and what he calls “gender woo,” and let me tell you, it is a fucking ride.

But perhaps the silliest aspect of all this is that now Linehan is claiming that trans people “took [his] family away.” That’s right. All of us

That’s right transphobes, when you strike us down, we become more powerful than you can possibly imagine. Best to just let us be.

16 Likes

boo hoo cry baby GIF

I HATE that he made some great shows and then decided to be a dick.

13 Likes

Also - a lovely interaction with him about defining woman.

19 Likes

Ryan Gosling Reaction GIF

13 Likes

I only came out because I was bored and fancied playing Life™ on a harder setting. That and I really wanted to smack a tit into a cupboard door now and again.

Treat Yourself Youtube GIF by Rosanna Pansino

13 Likes
7 Likes
3 Likes

Awww man, that’s going to taint those shows forever now :frowning:

4 Likes

Mothers Day Lol GIF by reactionseditor

13 Likes

While in attendance, she was subjected to severe transphobic abuse, which she publicly discussed at the time, but Ives has now told PinkNews she has spent the last five months being branded a liar by so-called gender critical campaigners.

I’m glad video of the incident has vindicated her…I doubt that will stop transphobes from calling her a liar though. Here is a good interview where she describes all the transphobic shit that occurred.

10 Likes

I Hate You Asian GIF by ABC Network
I see them writing a bill banning off-label usage of medications for all transgender related healthcare.

11 Likes
16 Likes

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

13 Likes

Happy Star Trek GIF

12 Likes

Pay attention Alanis…

3 Likes